This started about like 2 months ago or somewhere around there. This girl named Sarah all of a sudden started messing around with me and what not. At the time she had a boyfriend but in a couple weeks she broke up with him. She still kept messing around with me in a flirty way i think. I mean she took a picture of me in class one time. One day i was I was driving out of the school parking lot and she saw me and said exactly this, "hey you drive?? why dont you ever take me on any dates??" as she was walking past my window. (She didn't stop but kept walking). I noticed that she is a goofy girl and likes to joke around so i wasn't really sure if she was serious about what she said or actually meant it. Either way i didn't do anything, but the next day she said that two of her friends think I'm cute. Then of course her good friend started to like me and i didn't even know her nor did i want to know her, because i started to develop feelings for sarah. I kept planning to ask her out but it just didnt happen :/. I'm not shy but she is quite popular and she just always is around someone so it's kind of hard... Over spring break i thought i'd give her friend a chance and see how she is but it didn't really click so i stopped talking to her. (Yeah i kinda changed my mind, cuz i mean she was good looking but mehh, didn't really like her)

It's been about a month and i didn't really make any moves so i think she kind of lost interest but I'm not sure. She stopped like looking at me you know, but she still bumps into me and just kind of messes around with me to get my attention. Whenever we walk each others way she bumps into me and what not.

I do notice that she messes around with other guys like kind of bumping/pushing them to the side a little bit, but i know for a fact they are friends. To me though she kind of does it more aggressively. Like i was walking toward my seat and shes just standing in front of me with her ass out and I'm still walking straight and i grabbed her shoulders and kind of moved her and her ass was like straight up in my junk ya know and i knew she knew it too. I swear she was doing it on purpose!

Some things may be repetitive but yeah... you think she friendzoned me or not? I mean she doesn't tell me anything personal so yeah...