+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am i doing the right thing!?

Am i doing the right thing!?

Hey guys as it turns out I was set up by a friend. Well I was just bullshiting with a friend since he has a gf and I don't. So I jokingly asked if his gf had any friends that wanted a guy like myself. Sent a pic to his gf(for his gas best friend) and bam... Phone number (saw her pic too). Well I have talked to her quite a bit over the phone and through texting. I know a lot about and but haven't met her yet. She lives 3 hours away so it will be a little bit (we are both very busy). She too wants to meet me in person. Generally we talk on the phone for half an hour each week about random stuff and common interests. I'm not very smooth over the phone (don't know what to talk about). So I would really appreciate anyone's two cents. Thanks
    Last edited by Hawkeye; 14-03-13 at 06:31 PM.

Two cents? my hubby and I were set up by mutual friends. Don't underestimate the powers of matchmaking.

Having said that, why the heck would you want to get involved with someone who lives three hours away? Especially as you are both very busy and wouldn't get to see each other often.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.