+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A womans perspective pls :)

A womans perspective pls :)

I had some feelings for a woman and she had feelings for me (she gave me some clear indications). We were on ONE date which was PERFECT! Everything went smooth as hell! Touching, jokes, laugh etc. Two weeks later I used a lot of money to arrange a date and invite her out. She refused (but actually did say that we should wait till after the exams for the dating) due to some school-assignment. I got a bit pissed because when I was out with her back then I cancelled all of my plans, studies, and even turned down some women, but she couldn't even spare 1 hour! I told to her to just forget about the date and we ended the conversation. After that we ignored each other for a week. Then one night she calls me gives me a long talk about that she still isn't over her ex, that she "can't figure out what's going on with us two, like are we a couple, dating or what?"

I feel like a jackass due to me getting the impression that she was playing stupid, and at the same time dragging me down on her level. After that we started ignoring each other for good. We haven’t talked for like 2-3 months, and I still see her at school, we just walk past each other.

Now thinking about it I do realize that I may have moved on to fast, and I’m also aware of the fact that I should have respected her more, and have waited till after the exams. And the thought of this is killing me, because it’s a evident indication of the fact that I ****ed everything up and started acting like a little 10-year old kid with this ignoring shit!
    Seen from female-perspective; will I be able to fix this, and how? I honestly can’t forget about her, she's on my mind every single day and I dare to say that I may have fallen in love for the first time in my life!
    Last edited by Myself; 18-03-13 at 02:14 AM.

i think not only as a woman but in general the start should not be with anger and stuff like that.
    cause it makes me think its a bad start and it may be a sign of something
    that just dont work.

you can try after her exams.

but looking at the fact she told you she is not over her ex i think that is reason
    enough not to waste time on her.
    cause get over your ex takes time and no one can say how much time.

move on.

Seen from female-perspective; will I be able to fix this, and how? I honestly can’t forget about her, she's on my mind every single day and I dare to say that I may have fallen in love for the first time in my life!
    I think after one date and you 're saying crap like "I may have fallen in love" means you need to take a reality check.

As a woman, I'd never want to talk to you again if after one date you're being all "how dare she turn me downish" and "I may have fallen in lovish"

You have a low tolerance for things that anger you. The way you handled the rejection of one date (with good reason to decline) would be red flag behaviour to me. Red Flag behaviour after one date would be enough for me to continue to ignore you when I passed you in the hall.

Consider taking a anger management course so that you stop reacting to rejection in such a manner.

I don't think a reconciliation is out of reach. Let her know your sorry, stop all this silly ignoring stuff. At the start of dating is supposed to be fun and not dramatic at all. Try n get to be friends with her again, but keep in mind that getting over your ex is not easy and fast. Try not to invest too much into it

At the start of dating is supposed to be fun and not dramatic at all.
    Exactly so why would you encourage him to try again with her when right fromt he beginning it was a total disaster?
    Sorry, but that makes no sens to me.

I agree with Wakeup. After the behaviour you displayed, I wouldn't be giving you another chance either.

Here's a tip: When you date the next girl, don't spend a lot of money, cancel activities etc when you haven't yet received confirmation that she is available for the next date.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.