+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused and heartbroken

Confused and heartbroken

I was dating somebody for about a year. He is not a confident person, lives with his mother and is in his 30s. I had to go away to deal with family matters and when I returned home he didn't want to see me and I felt that pushed me away. On his day of we were supposed to meet, I didn't hear frm him by email so I called him to know what time we were to meet. He knew it was me calling and didn't answer. Instead, he sent an email right after I'd called and said that he was upset with me, and a few days after that email he broke up with me by email. I did buy him some products when I was away including items he'd asked for. I am vety confused about all of this and I'm looking for answers.

What did I do wrong?

Thinking of showing up and giving him the items. I really don't mind giving him the items if he can use them and would like them. I am so confused. If I do decide to give him the itesm, how long should I wait? If I dont't give him the items, I will just throw them away.

I'd like comments on how to handle this.

Don't worry about what you did wrong. He is a futureless pussy who lives with his mom in his 30s. He should be happy to have a female in his life at all.

Mail him his shit and quickly realize that this is probably for the better. Go out and find a guy who isn't using mom's computer to email you and has a job and a place to live.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

What you did wrong was date an unconfident guy who lives with his mother.

Sell the items on ebay.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I think you should keep the items and see if you can use them or give them to a friend or family. Either that, or you could sell them like basil suggested.

At the same time, he dumped you by email... That's pretty damn pathetic.

Move on. You can do so much better. He didn't even have big enough balls to man up and do it over the phone.