+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is she playing with me????

Is she playing with me????

So there is this girl we have a bit of history..she liked me for the past 3 years and she asked if i liked her 2 times.The past 3 years ive been quite cold(she was a bit friendzoned) with her because i was in relationships with other girls but this year (2012)we started talking more.She told me she liked we chated more and that we got closer etc. and she started throwing at me hints about the two of us..about having sex doing you know different things being together what will happen if i go for university to another city etc...In the beginning i thought it was just a flirt game but after a while we ended up talking on facebook every day and talking about those things and more..We've been out several times since we have common friends and our parents are friends.BUT there is her ex that he is now with another girl and about 2 months ago she went and asked you know about them and he said nothing will happen because he has a girlfriend..The problem is that she told me about it so i thought i sould talk her about another girl ive been working on..but after a while we stopped talking about them and started talking about us..Now the big issue..i learnt that her and her ex have been talking again the past week and she became a little cold with me for example we said 2 days ago to go for a coffee and she said she wiil text me later to tell me for sure she never did and instead she texted to a friend of her who is also a friend of mine.So i went out with my friends and she called me and said she was coming to see me she came with a friend (Female) and we sitted in a cafe and i think her ex was there too.What is it that im doing now should i hunt her or should i be cold with her again so that she gets stuck(if that happens) again???

I think you should find someone better! This girl is toying with your emotions while she is still having conversations with her ex. She is NOT available! Don't be cold - why would you? Smile, be respectful and move on down the road. Why would you consider being with someone who can't do what they say they are going to do? She said she would call you and she didn't. Don't you want to be with someone you can count on? Good luck with this. Ann
    Ann

It sounds like you have too many girls in your life and she has too many issues. I recommend you stop hopping from one thing to the next and have a think about what you actually want in a woman.