+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Met this cool girl last night - what can I say to her?

Met this cool girl last night - what can I say to her?

I was out last night for my mate's leaving do, and we went to one of the usual Bar/Club that we go to. I noticed that there was a really good looking girl with a couple of mates.

Skipping some bits, I ended up talking to her and her friends for about half hour or so, but mainly her. Turns out she was pretty cool, works right around the corner from me and loves going to festivals and likes her music, which is cool as I am crazy about music. Anyway I had to go back to my mate, so I asked if I could see her again. Basically she said that she wasn't really comfortable with giving her number to strangers, so I said that I'd give her mine (so it was up to me if she wanted to text me or not).

She then went on to say that I could add her on Facebook. She told me her name so I could add her. I was going to add her today, but she made me add her then and there, which I did. So all seems really good, especially the bit where she was got me to add her then and there. She hasn't accepted yet so maybe she is waiting me to message her. I'm not that great with messaging, but I was going to basically say 'Hey how was the rest of your night' or something like that. I'd really like some opinions and maybe some suggestions as to what to say to her?

Just say "hey, I had a great time last night, how did the rest of your night go? Id really like to see you again if your interested?"

its either a yes or a no and you have nothing to lose

IMO wait.....then later today ask her if she is going out tonight and if she would like to meet up somewhere. If she doesn't answer go out with your buddies.......and if by chance she responds, make sure she knows you are already out and you are not a home waiting for her message.
    Last edited by smackie9; 28-04-13 at 12:22 AM.

What do you want to say her? What would you like to do with her?
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will