+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Badly in need of advice

Badly in need of advice

Hello all,

I love a girl who has been dumped by a guy she loved. I love her truly. At the same time, I am her best friend with whom she can share everything. But I can' live without her. I need her. She is going to leave this country soon and I will be left alone. Please help me. I want to marry her. I can't let her go. I just have 10 days in my hands. I have to stop her. Please give me some advice how could I stop her and bring her in my life so that I can keep her happy.

Does she know you feel this way about her?

I suggest you stop obsessing about a girl who deoesnt want you and let her go. Its unhealthy to be in love with someone you cant have and you need to get over her. If you tell her how you feel now-youll just be a rebound so its pointless

As I put in my post a little while ago this one phrase really made me see the bigger picture:

If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were.”

Certainly helped me put things into perspective, Michelle makes a very good point also

"I can't live without her." Really? "I need her." Why? "I can't let her go." You don't own her so letting her go isn't within your power - she is free. You sound like you have great dependency needs. I suggest that you focus on how you can become a whole person who can bring something to a relationship, not just look to a relationship to fill your personal voids. Ann
    Ann

You must tell her how you feel about her.

How old are you, btw?

Don't let her get away. Tell her how you feel and ask for her hand in marriage.

I agree with Sea. If you have feelings for her that are more then platonic friendship then why don't you just tell her how you feel? You can't stop her from leaving but if she knows how you feel about her and by chance she feels the same then maybe she won't want to go? Why is she leaving? Is she still living with her parents? Is she leaving to be with someone else?

More details please.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

She knows that I have feelings for her. But she tells that we will be friends and nothing else.

I am 23 years old. She leaved all alone in her life. She needed a person to support and love her. But that guy ditched her. But she tells that it's impossible for her to forget him. I can't understand what should I do. Please help me.

Quote Originally Posted by Deepak View Post
    I am 23 years old. She leaved all alone in her life. She needed a person to support and love her. But that guy ditched her. But she tells that it's impossible for her to forget him. I can't understand what should I do. Please help me.
    She's told you that you will be nothing more than a friend....so there's nothing more you can do.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Yes cut contact with her and move on with your life. She will never be yours and you wont get over her until you distance yourself from her and accept that it is not going to happen. Just let her go.

I can't let her go. She is the only one I loved in my whole damn life. I couldn't do that. Please. Isn't there anything which can help me?

No she doesnt want you. You are being an idiot. If I was beside you-i would shake you and tell you to snap the f**k out of it. You are completely friendzoned and you cannot be friends with someone you have feelings for.

Do you want to end up alone and miserable for the rest of your life? Or would you rather meet a girl who actually wants you?

Shes not the only woman in the world. Shes not the only person you will ever love and I bet if you were actually in a proper relationship with someone-you would love her much more but only if you get over her first.

Love is not one-sided. It should be equal and you are being a pussy. Sorry but wanting something that you cant have is just plain stupid.

Forgetting her is not easy for me. I know that it's not good expecting someone to love you. But I want to try. I want to try till the last moment we are together. That's the least I can do for myself, for my love.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast