+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clubbing protocol

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Well it's obvious she is asking for an alternative not an argument about clubs and their clientele.
    I didn't think she was particularly looking for alternatives.....I thought she just wanted to know if all club goers are like this.

Yes, there are good alternatives to clubs - just as she shouldn't give up on clubs altogether.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Well alcohol makes women hornier and their judgment poorer so they are more likely to put out. So where is a man who is looking for sex more likely to find women and alcohol together in one spot? Hmmm? Hint: It isn't the library.

Quote Originally Posted by dem862 View Post
    Well alcohol makes women hornier and their judgment poorer so they are more likely to put out. So where is a man who is looking for sex more likely to find women and alcohol together in one spot? Hmmm? Hint: It isn't the library.
    The same could be said for attending a friend's party
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

She just has to stick with her values and her plan to meet someone for a relationship.....weed out the crap for awhile till something sticks.

She just has to stick with her values and her plan to meet someone for a relationship.....weed out the crap for awhile till something sticks.
    Cheers for the advice guys, still feel a bit "uncool" and old fashioned saying no but the good ones will understand, and if they want to see me again then they'll just have to ask for my number!

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    The same could be said for attending a friend's party
    Too many couples at a friend's party. Poor odds. Do you have another guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Raz1985 View Post
    Cheers for the advice guys, still feel a bit "uncool" and old fashioned saying no but the good ones will understand, and if they want to see me again then they'll just have to ask for my number!
    I dont think it is "uncool" or "old-fashioned". If you go out and just bang some random people-then you will attract the wrong men-the ones you do not want. Stick to your values. There are plenty of men with the same values and you will meet someone like you who respects you for not being easy.

Truth: There's nothing especially exciting about a woman you can take home from the club right there. It's known as a 'fools mate'. However yea, maybe you are being a bit uptight, you don't have to go home with these guys that night but you can certainly make yourself available to see them later at another time. This will not only keep you from getting used but it will also weed out all the horny nerds only wanting one night stands.

if someone wants to leave the club with you, it doesnt necessarily mean they just want sex. iv left a club with a few guys when i was dating but just got chips or kissed, cuddled, talked before giving my number and going home alone.

a lot of these people are looking for a relationship too that are out clubbing just like you are so try to be a little less wary of every guy you meet. you dont have to do anything you dont want to and if someone does try it on too fast, just tell him to get lost and say "NEXT".

i have met lots of nice guys out clubbing who were very respectful so dont think there all bad-there not.

Quote Originally Posted by dem862 View Post
    Too many couples at a friend's party. Poor odds. Do you have another guess?
    The party I met my husband at had many singles in attendance. I guess it depends on whether one's friends are old and married or young and not yet settled down.

You sound like an attractive and honest girl.....try internet dating, speed dating, going to a sports pub or social club.
    Don't do Internet dating, as you will find the most fake people and just write down what you want to hear, and who knows of they live in that county or that is their picture.
    It's a money grabbing scam, and you should stay away from those, the others suggested are okay.
    The only type of clubs I found to be good, are there is Latin dancing involved

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12