+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why is he crying, if he's the one that ended it?!

Why is he crying, if he's the one that ended it?!

My ex broke up with me on Monday after 11 months, after arguments in the relationship that were never really resolved because we didnt talk about them properly.

I wrote him a letter and gave it to him on Friday, explaining how I feel, that I agree with the break up as a push to see what needed to change, what I want to change about myself and about trying again which we agreed we would do in time.

He read it tonight, and text me saying he never wanted to hurt me or break my heart, then sent me a picture on snap chat of him crying. He said he couldn't get to sleep as he has too much on his mind.
    He also said he heard something about couples going through rough patches and breaking up for a short period of time and said it makes you wonder if others go through what we're going through.

What is he meaning? Why is he crying? Why this, why that?
    What's your opinions on the situation?

One thing is for certain. The two of you wouldn't have been together for 11 months if there was no affection for each other. A strong bonding can occur during 11 months. That's hard to ignore. Even if he feels that there's no hope in the relationship and even if he is the one who ended it, he could still be hurt about it. If his affection for you is strong enough, he might go back to you. That could take a long time. A friend of my ex-gf said that my ex-gf didn't handle our breakup well even though I wasn't the one who ended our relationship. She called me back a few years later.
    Last edited by SingleBilingual; 10-06-13 at 02:57 PM.

He is missing you