+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are guys intimidated by tough girls?

143 is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

Are guys intimidated by tough girls?

By tough I mean like someone who can literally pack a punch. I am a black belter, but that doesn't mean I'll beat anyone who crosses me up, lol. I'm also sorta in some sort of military group and often put up a strict and poker-faced front. Being a girl, I know doing any of these isn't very ordinary especially if you're in your teen years, so yeah. I'm just wondering honestly, and a few opinions would be cool. And is there any way that I can make myself seem less like it? Not that I don't like what I do, I just don't want to scare people off.
    Google doesn't have the answer to all your questions unfortunately.

Wear a nice floral summer dress with strappy sandals and don't talk about how you can take down a 250 pound guy with one kick.

As smackie9 said.
    As long as you don't show your toughness but instead act girly, no one will suspect. They might get a hunch, but really, it doesn't matter.
    As well as, there is this - some guys like tough girls.
    As..
    as..
    Last edited by Archie; 17-06-13 at 01:36 AM.

lalalita Guest
    Don't change yourself for anyone. If you're a tough girl who isn't into wearing flowery dresses or acting ultra feminine, that's you! - and someone will find that totally amazing and attractive. If you're trying to win over a guy who loves ultra girly women by pretending that's you, it won't work out in the long run.

A girl can be feminine while still knowing how to kick ass, though.

It doesn't sound like you're a tom-boy.

I am because every girl I have ever dated eventually punched me in the face...lol Honestly though I mean you have to be crazy tough to take down a man, one my exes use to beat the crap out of other women all the time and got pissed and sucker punched me right in the face. I paused for second like really? Then I just picked her up and through her across the room for principle...American women...haha

Wow someone is blowin huge smoke up someones ass here......

Users Country Flag
    Haha, thanks guys. I appreciate the advice, so far I haven't even tried to beat the crap out of anyone though. In fact my self control is pretty good other than the sometimes stronger than usual playful hits, lol.

What plays well is act like a lady and think like a man. That attracts them like crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    What plays well is act like a lady and think like a man. That attracts them like crazy.
    My curiosity is just killing me. What do you mean by that?

Guys like a women to look and act like a woman ( sexy, and or feminine on some level ), but to be able to understand the way a man thinks and be accepting of that.

Here's an example...women will think about something for an extended amount of time....say like what they are going to have for lunch and it's only 9:30 am....Am I gonna try that new place around the corner, oh I want something bad today maybe burger king, no I should just have a salad, well maybe I will try that vegan place, well no It's too far to walk, etc. Guys won't think about it till it's time for lunch, go to the same old place and have the usual. Then in the line up while waiting to order his usual sandwich he will shift his thoughts on the nice set of tits he saw on the 19 year old hottie that he saw walking out until he hears "What can I get you today?"

Considering the number of guys that drool over WMMA world champion Ronda Rousey I would say that your worries are unfounded.

Edit: Might want to smile more tho. There are things that have nothing to do with being tough or whatever that can make you unapproachable and constantly mean mugging is one of them.
    Last edited by dickriculous; 18-06-13 at 06:35 AM.

Don't act in a way that wouldn't even be cool coming from a guy (over-territorial/aggressive). Otherwise you're fine.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by dickriculous View Post
    Considering the number of guys that drool over WMMA world champion Ronda Rousey I would say that your worries are unfounded.

Edit: Might want to smile more tho. There are things that have nothing to do with being tough or whatever that can make you unapproachable and constantly mean mugging is one of them.
    Lol, I get that often. I try my best to though.

Quote Originally Posted by cheers View Post
    how you have lots of knowledge about guy?
    She's a bro in disguise, don't be fooled

as with any questions about preferecnes - it will "depend on the guy". I for one like very strong women so it is a turn on for me.
    I would say that our society isn't quite advanced far enough yet that the "mainstream" like a strong woman - but - there are enough who do so you just got to seek them out - we're out here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast