+ Follow This Topic

Thread: give me your thoughts pls.

give me your thoughts pls.

what if I never get over him? is that possible? I hear about couples who break up for years and one of them cant forget about the other! Im so afraid that i'd happen to me.

I will never get over that you started this in new topic ! Could as well add this question to existing one. You ruined my life !

If seriously love can touch you one time and last for a liftime. Its all about how you continue your life. You can slip into black got addicted to alcohol etc and never get over that. Or you can realise that yesterday is past and what happened 5 seconds ago is past too and stop thinking about it. Instead you can get in touch with your dreams follow your goals in life and push tru the pain like a burning war airplane just add more power to kill the flames with the speed. Stay in same place in life and spare time will bring back memories that drowns you in already nonexistand past. Being busy with your dudies and being around friendly talkable people is very important. The best is yet to follow.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

haha I didnt mean to ruin your life.
    That's what I want to do: move on. And I want it so bad. I just hope things will get better soon, though the past can sometimes haunt you for so long since there are so many memories... but keeping myself occupied should help me stop thinking about it. its not that easy for me, but im trying. thank u pcmaster, and thanks a lot for the video.

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Try heroin. That always makes the pain go away.

Re: give me your thoughts pls.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    Try heroin. That always makes the pain go away.
    thank u for your constructive advice!

Guy is right. But it doesnt have to be heroin but it can be any colorful emotion, like jumpping with parachute or bungee.Weed or one night stand, anything that distracts for a moment. Anything thats out from your normal everday life.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Guy is right. But it doesnt have to be heroin but it can be any colorful emotion, like jumpping with parachute or bungee.Weed or one night stand, anything that distracts for a moment. Anything thats out from your normal everday life.
    I wouldn't recommend doing stupid shit to get your mind off your ex. Do something constructive. Use this time to figure out what makes you happy, get some hobbies, be happy with yourself, learn to be independent.. Are you getting what I'm throwing down? Don't look for a temporary fix.

Re: give me your thoughts pls.

Quote Originally Posted by AbigailR View Post
    I wouldn't recommend doing stupid shit to get your mind off your ex. Do something constructive. Use this time to figure out what makes you happy, get some hobbies, be happy with yourself, learn to be independent.. Are you getting what I'm throwing down? Don't look for a temporary fix.
    Totally! I know what u mean. Plus I dont need to get into sonething even more stupid!

Those people who cant let go of the past wont allow themselves to. The only person i could ever understand not being able to let go is someone who has been married a long time, raised a family, built a home and life together and it fell apart for one reason or another. At least one of the spouses cant let go, cant move on and usually coz they were the cause of the marriage ending or they were left unexpectedly one random day.

You are young. You were not with him that long. You will be over him in 6months tops and you will move on and meet someone else. Keep thinking about the bad times and why you broke up. Pain is only temporary. Of course its gonna be raw for awhile, you only broke up yesterday. Youll feel like crap for about a month but then you have to pick yourself up and force yourself to get out and try to have fun. Each month will get easier just stay strong

people survive much worse things then a breakup. Death of a loved one, accident that paralyzizes you, a down sydrome child etc

if people can learn to live a happy fulfilling life again after those things then you defo can. A breakup is not the end of the world. Happens to everyone and everyone gets over it. You can too
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".