+ Follow This Topic

Thread: why girl is ignoring me?

why girl is ignoring me?

So i dated a girl for about 2 weeks that i know really liked me. After 2 weeks i told her i just wanted to be friends because she wanted to keep sleeping with other men. I dont think she was wrong and i told her this, i just feel its not right for me to continue to date someone that cant stop having casual sex while she is getting to know me. anyway i waited about a week after telling her this to contact her again and she picked up the phone we had a great conversation not bringing up the past at all, I told her i enjoyed talking to her again and she agreed, so i asked would you like to talk again somtime and she said she would like that. well a week later i call, and she does not answer or return my call. during the next week i called every 2 or 3 days and she ignored the next 2 calls and again no return call or a return text. well the 3rd time she picks up and same thing its a great call and things went well. she told me she was dating, i told her i was dating as well and the call really seemed to go well. well now she is back to ignoring me. my question is she answering every now and then to see if i changed me mind? i feel if she really didnt like me why answer the phone at all? i am going to give it a couple weeks before contacting her again, and maybe leave a polite message before giving up for good. I just feel she is pissed i dont want to date her and thats why she is doing this. just looking for opinons from women.

It seems like she just can't make up her mind. If you want a serious relationship with this girl just let her know that. Make sure that she understands that. If she goes on like this, it's time to move on then.