+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why is he ignoring me?

Why is he ignoring me?

Hey everyone, I'm having trouble understanding a guy. We talk almost everyday, and we are very close. There's a problem though. He's stating to ignore me, and I don't know why. Every time a guy starts to ignore a girl, it never works out, right? For the most part, he is very caring when he wants to be. It's interesting, though. He will talk to me so much, then the next day we won't talk at all...Is it normal for a guy to do this? Sometimes I wonder if he wants me to start the conversation, not him all the time. I just feel so hurt when he ignores me, and I don't even think he cares. When I try to ignore him like he does to me, I feel so bad. I would really like some help, thanks!

You don't give too many details, so it's hard to judge, but it seems like he's just trying to keep it casual. Have you guys slept together yet?
    May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars

Thanks for your response, and no we haven't.

Okay so he might just be testing the waters with you. If he only texts you every couple days, then he's definitely wanting to keep it casual. If you text him, and he doesn't text back, DON'T text him again, just wait it out.
    May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars

You might be in the friend zone at this point

^^ I don't think so... Seems more than that. I think he's just trying to "play the game." If you're not having it, then you need to give up on him. If you're willing to keep playing, and see what happens, then just go with the flow, but don't get to serious, and don't get too attached, until you know what he wants, because you will get hurt.

I just don't see why he is "playing the game" when I'm taking it seriously. He knows that I care about him, so why doesn't he show he cares too? I'm just going to stick to him, but not get so attached. I hope I'm not friend zoned.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelz View Post
    I just don't see why he is "playing the game" when I'm taking it seriously. He knows that I care about him, so why doesn't he show he cares too? I'm just going to stick to him, but not get so attached. I hope I'm not friend zoned.
    Because he's a man lol. That's what [most] men do. How long have you guys been.. "seeing each other"

That' true...Not that long, just a few months. Thanks for helping me out (:
    The sky is not the limit, so act like you are flying. <3

A few months and you haven't slept together? You may want to speed things up or he may lose interest. Not saying sleep together lol, but do something that shows him how serious you are. Maybe set up a romantic evening. By the sounds of it though, he may not be into that, he seems very alpha male. Have you guys kissed at least?

Yeah, your absolutely right. He may be losing interest...I just thought that he wanted to take things slow, so I have been too. Lol, yes we have kissed.

How often do you see each other? How often do you hang out one on one? How often do you talk?

We see each other quite a bit each week. It wasn't until recently that he has been "avoiding" me. Same with talking. We would talk SO much, now it's like I'm bothering him...

Sounds like he is losing interest especially if your contact with him has decreased. Maybe try and get a date in soon and try doing something different. Something fun and exciting. Something to get his interest back.

Yeah. I think I might just move on. If he misses me, he will come back...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast