+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Something memorable and romantic gift for this girl I like for her birthday? :( Help

Something memorable and romantic gift for this girl I like for her birthday? :( Help

So there's this girl I'm courting and I love so much.. Her birthday is this coming September 14th. I asked her what she wants for her birthday and she told me not to bother 'cause it's fine. But then, I keep insisting I'd give her something and just tell me an adjective. Something *adjective*. Then she told me "SOMETHING MEMORABLE". Please give me an idea what to give her I want to give her something romantic and memorable that will definitely make her day. Her birthday is near and I still haven't prepare for it. Preferable not so expensive one. Thanks in advance!

Could take her someplace special, it doesn't have to be a wrapped present for it to be memorable.
    Look at the events happenin' in your city or even a nearby city and see if there is anything going on her birthday that she might enjoy.
    Try a nice dinner out too.
    How good of a singer are you?
    Girls like to be serenaded from my experience, so if you play guitar or sing and know her favorite song that would work too, and get a nice cake and sparklers.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Buy her a nice necklace.....the ladies like jewelry. Every time she sees it in the mirror around her neck she will think of you.

plan a end of summer beach picnic and include all the foods and drinks she likes, including a cake and her favorite music. could buy some of her fave flowers too, with a nice card attached.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

She's not materialistic. I'd like to be more creative.. She likes music, pets.. She's also a Christian.

Hey you know her better that anyone else you should be able to figure this one out on your own then.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphard View Post
    She's not materialistic. I'd like to be more creative.. She likes music, pets.. She's also a Christian.
    do you write poetry, can you draw, or paint? write a poem about how you feel about her on nice paper if your penmanship isn't great pay to have someone do calligraphy for you. and if you can draw or paint do a nice picture of her with one of her pets. she probably like both of those creative options. both could be framed too.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake