+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to comfortably begin oral sex with bf

How to comfortably begin oral sex with bf

Hey everyone. I have been in a committed relationship for a bit over three years now, and amidst some sexual problems between my boyfriend and I, I have gotten him to open up to both having oral sex performed on he and he performing it on me. But I am nervous because I haven't performed oral sex for years nor have I ever really had oral sex performed on me to a point of orgasm. So both my bf and I are very new to the concept. I wanted some advice. Was anyone else hesitant about having oral sex performed on them like my boyfriend seems to be? And if so, what was the most comfortable way for your gf to go about doing it for you? I really want to perform well for him, because I want him to enjoy it to a point of wanting it more and more.

Also, if you would like to read more about our situation, you can find my post in the love advice forum under "Stay or Leave: My Current Relationship"

Thanks so much

Signed,
    Eager and Ready GF

lalalita Guest
    To give "good" oral sex, I find you really have to thoroughly enjoy what you're doing. If you're grossed out, nervous or too stuck in your head it's not going to be an enjoyable experience for either party involved. Maybe taking a romantic bath or shower together so you're both totally fresh down there, and then just going for it. Don't take it so seriously. Learn to laugh and communicate during. You're both up front with each other about your inexperience, so there's nothing to hide.

Lalalita is right. Best blowjobs are from chicks that enjoy giving them.

3 years together and only now does the subject of oral become important? Why now?

You can have the most fun trying to figure out how to do something

I suggest 69 ing is so it's fun for both.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    My personal favorite.

Sometimes we do things for our partners pleasure, not neceassarily for our own. Knowing that what you are doing to your partner is giving them pleasure (even if you're not keen yourself) can eventually be a massive turn on. Sex isn't just the physical act, but emotions.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Hate 69!! So awkward! My bf just always goes down on me first so I orgasm, because I rarely orgasm during sex, plus after an orgasm I am always super sensitive, so it feels that much better. I will go down on him sometimes to rev him up for sex, but to be honest, I rarely go down on him lmao. He doesn't seem to complain, and he continues to give so I must be doing something right! lmao
    May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars

Be sure that you are relaxed, and do not wary he will be satisfied with your work

Im sure she already has....

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous_a View Post
    Hate 69!! So awkward! My bf just always goes down on me first so I orgasm, because I rarely orgasm during sex, plus after an orgasm I am always super sensitive, so it feels that much better. I will go down on him sometimes to rev him up for sex, but to be honest, I rarely go down on him lmao. He doesn't seem to complain, and he continues to give so I must be doing something right! lmao
    Lol. Why is it awkward? I like 69 but I dislike 96. It's almost like being forced. Its a difference between giving head and being fckd in the mouth. Ugh.

What's 96?

Where I come from it's simply reverse 69 with the guy on top. It allows the guy to go deeper down your throat, while he's eating you out, for lack of better terms.

Okay, thanks :-). I agree, that's uncomfortable!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast