Hey guys.
I'm pretty knew in this forum. What I noticed for this short time is that a lot of the threads here are made by people who are really struggling.

I believe the first step for taking care of any problematic situation is to deal with your stressful emotions about it. If you feel like crap, there's only so much you can do. It's just not the resourceful state you want to be in to deal with tough challenges... relationships... break-ups....

So how to deal with negative thoughts and feelings?

Here's a video from youtube on the subject that I love. It's short AND it's practical.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li8ylsvafS0

My biggest insights i got from this video were:
1. To learn NOT to judge anything.
2. To learn to ACCEPT whatever my situation currently is, but to strive to better it in the same time.

I really enjoy the passion this guy has. I've watched many of his videos. They're perfect for single guys like me, who want to date different girls and for guys who have just broken up with their gfs.

I've seen many other so called dating teachers, but most of their stuff is too weird and out there for me. This guy seems solid and normal (i've tried some things from his other videos and most of the time they've worked fine).

Hopefully this helps you guys overcome any negative feelings you might have.

share your ways to deal with destructive emotions