+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does he just want sex off of me? Or is it something more? Need guys opinion!

Does he just want sex off of me? Or is it something more? Need guys opinion!

You guys can debate my questions but here are my thoughts on this. If a guy was just looking for sex and sex only, would he still care who you hang out with? Who you are with or what guy, and such? Would he still talk to you and be cool with you after you rejected him many times? I would think that if a guy just wants sex, he'll try, but if he gets rejected alot by the same girl that he will just give up, and not keep on talking to her. Also I would think that if a guy just wants sex that he will not care who you are with or what you were doing, but I could be wrong. This guy is confusing to me, cause I only known him for 6 months, but we gone out with friends, but never together alone. I had fun with him each time, but he would say to me like "Wanna makeout?" and I was hesistant cause I was unsure about him.

He tells his problems to me. He calls me and will sometimes cry and tell his deepest issues to me. Well in the beginning when I knew him he would say "I love you" alot to me, and I was always awkward lol, so he stopped with that, and he would ask me out alot, but I rejected cause I was still unsure, and I didn't want to get hurt, but he still talked to me and told me about his issues, even after the rejections. When I had to pick him up one day he said to me "Want to get a hotel? We can have lots of fun and have sex" I said "Ian your ridiculous!" He still was nice to me and when he got out of the car he said "I love you" to me and he told me to call or text him. I texted him though and said "Sorry I don't want you to think I am a bitch cause I didn't say I love you back, I am just awkward with that lol" He said "Lmao I say it freely" I never hear him say it freely, that is a lie. I don't know if it was a defense mechanism? Anyways he was having a problem with his ex and he found out she is dating someone when they were trying to work things out. Well he called me up crying and he was self depricating, and I was really was complimenting him and boosting him. He called me up the next day and said "I am going to have sex with every girl I see" He then was telling me that he spoke to this girl and that girl about his ex and he told me this girl Lindsay picked him up last night (after I talked to him that night) and they went to a store.

I don't know if it was a attempt to make me jealous? or what, but I noticed though he did a 180 cause the night prior he was saying how he is worthless, and then the next day he is saying how much better he is than the guy she is going out with and that he is just going to have sex with every girl he sees. I don't know though if he still likes me as a girlfriend? or just merely sex? I don't know if these were his intentions this whole time. I know he gets jealous alot when I mention other guys. He said behind my back that I am a"good girl" and my friends said that he smiled when he said that. He does treat me with respect, but then again I don't know if he is doing all of this just to get what he wants from me. So guys what do you think? Do you think this guy just wants sex? or am I something more valuable? You guys can debate my questions like I said. Thank you so much for answering!

Are you seriously looking for validation right now? "He cries to me, tells me his deepest problems, has told me he loves me" but.. "is he into me?"

Seriously? *rolls eyes*
    May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars