+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why does he make plans with me then backs out?

Quote Originally Posted by atir12 View Post
    I don't know because I don't know him, but some guys (and girls) love to keep adding names to their list of conquests. It sounds like this guy is trying to plant seeds all over the garden and see which flower is willing to be picked up. If I were in this situation, I would let him know this flower here will never want to be picked by him. I hope the metaphor makes sense.
    It does make sense! Thank you! I am beginning to think that is the case, but I just won't associate myself with him, cause he clearly doesn't respect me as a human being. It just hurts cause I invested my time in him and he;ped him through so much. Nobody else did! I was the only one that took the time out to help him and I cared. Cause I care alot about living beings, but I guess that's what I get for not seeing him how he really is, I guess for being to naive and loving people so much this is what it brings me. Thak you though! take care!

That's the thing about knowing who to keep in your life....keep those who recipocate....that goes with romantic relationships too.

Exactly, I agree with smackie9. The important thing here is that you realize you did nothing other than being kind to him and you helped him. If he didn't reciprocate, that's his own problem, he's not worthy. Of course it's hard, but don't feel like like your time was wasted. You did what you thought was right and this just gave you more experience and you will know better the next time around
    Last edited by atir12; 09-10-13 at 12:55 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12