+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My parents won't let me date this girl I really like

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Dude, there's something wrong with you.
    Hurt me, rest assured I will try my damndest to hurt you 10 fold. I'm a vindictive prick, and I don't see anything wrong with being vindictive. It's not always constructive but it does send a message. There would be no room for vindictiveness if people would butt out in the first place.

I don't want to be mean or anything but I think you should just ignore what your parents say and date her. If you really love her you would do anything to be with her and wouldn't let things like that get in the way. In the end your parents won't be able to control you anymore anyway so you will regret it if you lose your chance with her.

Good luck with everything

I meant to edit my other post and deleted it. Lol... Have no idea wtf happened to my other post prior to that*rolling my eyes* because I meant what I said.

Anyway, OP. You can date her. I'm not saying don't, but I do not support you being disrespectful about it. These people don't know you or your relationship with your parents. Right now maybe you get along with them great besides this small disagreement. I doubt you'll marry this girl. You'll have plenty more to come. Why would you be bluntly disrespectful? I had a bad relationship with my mom and I did things in life to hurt her and said things but her ex husband was behind it. When I was grown our relationship got better. We are very close. We not that far apart in age and she had me young but she's a great mom but back then, shit was ridiculous. Anyway, I know people who.have terrible relationships with their parents. Their parents don't give a F uck about them. Don't be a asshole and ruin the relationship. Date her but don't be disrespectful. These people online can take care of themselves. When you get to the point to where you can do for yourself and don't need them, then you can ( give them your ass to kiss like you're being advised). Good luck
    Last edited by Starnique; 25-10-13 at 02:51 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12