+ Follow This Topic

Thread: new relationship in 3 months we had sex only ONCE

new relationship in 3 months we had sex only ONCE

Im dating this girl for little less then 3 months now. We are both 26. We are now officially bf/gf and we get along pretty good. But here is the thing that bothers me. We have had sex only once. It was around 6 weeks and around 10 dates.

I invited her at my place for the movie night. Of course I chose boring movie so I made my move after we both agree we should watch different movie. We had sex for around an hour. Sex was not great. It was not even good. During sex she told me she hasn’t had sex for 1.5 years and she hasn’t had boyfriend for 3 years. I said I also haven’t had sex for over a year (I have had health problems – ankle injuries and operations). Because of that I wasnt able to perform as well as id like to (only missionary position and her on top). I came she didn’t… I went down on her, fingering her – she was saying that was good, it feels good during sex… blablaba. After sex we watched another movie and then she left.

Now every time I invite her over to my place (I do not live alone so its usually on fridays and saturdays) she has an excuse. I often invite her day before so she can make plans, but everytime something comes up (she invites her friends over and they drink so she cant drive, she has something to do, …) That happened the last 3 times and im annoyed and angry. She has never said she wont come right away, its always ‘I ll let you know’ and she always ‘get stuck’. Other than that we see each other 3 to 4 times a week .She met all my friends, I met hers, I met all her close relatives pretty soon. During dates there is non stop physical contact, kissing, making out… I can confidently say Im good bf and always take time for her. Tonight I inveted her over and she said she will let me know since she went to visit her relatives for new year, and after 2 hours she said she ‘got stuck’ and is now at home on a couch and that we will see each other tomorrow. I was angry and wrote back ‘you often ‘get stuck’ when I invite you over to my place… good night’. BTW she lives with her parents so I never spent a night or had sex at her place.

My plan is to talk to her about that because its really bothering me. I was expecting sex every chance we can get, at least at this stage of relationship. Any thoughts? Tnx for opinions

If it's like this and it's a new relationship I wouldn't bother dating her anymore IMO. Best of luck with your talk with her.

It simply wasnt that great for her. Maybe you wasnt able acsess her emotionaly,didnt gave enought compliments, She didnt felt relaxed, taken care of, wanted more gentle or excitement from you.
    Next time take pressure off the sex. Say you want do something else and then just make it spontaneous.

However if a girl refuses to comunicate, ignores uncomfortable but importand questions then relationship is not worth it. Sooner or later someone will get hurt. If a girl is quiet doesnt mean shes good. You have no idea what she thinks.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

She still lives with her parents and she doesn't like sex.. Moving on..

She is what they call a "dead fish". There is no such thing as good sex with a dead fish.
    She just sounds like she is all around boring.
    Probably time to move on. Don't even worry about a formal break-up cause if she is acting like this, she probably won't even notice when you stop calling.
    Always remember that YOU are the most important person in your world.

Sounds to me like she's dumped you but forgot to tell you.

I agree with anyone else, you are sexually incompatible so there's no point to keep dating her.

No worth getting your ego butt hurt over, I agree just end it.