Hi everyone, I'm new and this is my first post. I'm 29 and divorced. I have two beautiful girls which are the light of my life. Here's my dilemma. I started dating a 26 year old about 10 months ago. We've had a really bumpy relationship, I have to admit I'm not a very easy person to deal with. But many of our problems can boil down to the fact that we want different things in our life at this moment. I'm 29 but I have the life of a 34 year old. And most of the time I really just want to lay back and relax, watch TV, go to the movies or to see a play or anything pretty much normal and chill. My social life is not that big. He on the other hand still has this need to spend time with his friends and go out and basically drink and talk. I understand why this is, HE'S 26!!! Duh. I usually go with him even if I don't feel like it, and I always make sure he has a nice time, I get along with his friends, everything, but at times when I just want to veg out with him, this turns into an issue. I don't know how well I'm explaining myself, but our lifestyles are very different. If he was any other guy I've dated, I'd just dump him, but I love him and not only that, he has so much potential. He's very accomplished and responsible in his own way. But I know he won't want the same things I want in a relationship until probably a couple of years from now. Now, I can either stay with him and wait, or I can leave him. But I'm too afraid that in time he will be ready for all the things I want and he'll just be doing them with someone else. To make things worse, this other man appeared in my life. He's my age, he has a son and he's ready for all the things I want, and he basically wants to give me everything. We've been talking through skype every day because we don't live in the same country, but this is obviously cheating on my boyfriend. Which feels really shitty. He's been talking about coming to see me, and I've thought that I don't want to make any rash decisions in terms of leaving my boyfriend, which I know is completely selfish of me. I just want to make sure that things with this new man are real and not just some long distance idealization. I feel very confused. I don't want to lose my current boyfriend, but I don't feel fully satisfied with our relatioship at the moment. We broke up and got back together in December, precisely beacuse of all the things I've already stated. And he has told me he doesn't want to lose me and that he's willing to try and pay more attention to the things I want and that I need, emotionally. But I'm afraid to give it my all again for things to never change. I'm really really confused as to what to do.