+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Cheating

Cheating

I'm scared my girlfriend will end up being unfaithful to me. My girlfriend is 16 and I am 15 and has gone on a school trip to Belgium for some kind of history trip. However, she is in the more senior year to me and I'm scared that she'll get drunk and end up kissing someone. I'm borderline and these things make me overreact and create scenarios, but I love her very much. What is the chance of a girlfriend abroad cheating? She's with her friends who are in relationships and she is by herself mainly because of me, so she may be pressured into getting with someone although they are nice people so i doubt it.

I have been her first everything despite being younger, I took her virginity only last week. She's really beautiful but quite shy, and isn't that popular because of this so I'm scared that in a vulnerable state someone could play on her insecurities and take advantage of her.

I just made an account to vent really. I know 99% she won't cheat, but these overreactions overtake me sometimes due to my condition. Sorry for wasting time. I really do love her, she's my first love and I'm insecure myself.

(it may seem weird getting drunk on a school trip but the teachers don't care and it's just standard for the more senior years to do)
    Last edited by peaklite; 08-02-14 at 12:43 PM.

What is the chance of a girlfriend abroad cheating?
    None so stop worrying.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    None so stop worrying.

i'm just scared you know. insecurities which i keep hidden.

There is no point stressing yourself out and making yourself sick by worrying. If somebody is going to cheat on you nothing you say or do will stop them from betraying you. I'm sure she is a smart girl and if she really loves and cares about you she will be faithful. Also keep yourself busy while she is away so you aren't alone thinking up the worst scenarios.
    Hopefully this helped.

Your young and inexperienced, this is typical to feel this way at your age. Keep busy, hang out with your bros and stop being a ninny worrying about something that isn't going to happen.

It is unlikely she will cheat. She is commited to you. Losing her virginity is a big deal to most girls so that shows she really cares about you.

Have a talk about it when she gets back. Stick on a film where someone cheats and casually talk about it. Say something like "trust is really important to me" and see what she says. Just having a simple conversation will help put your insecurities to rest
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

She not going to cheat on a school outing where she'll be heavily supervised so just stop your OCD thinking on this. Like was said, have fun with your buddies while she's gone ~ it will help pass the time and also help you to not dwell until you make yourself sick with your own negative thoughts.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion