+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is she interested or a tease?

Is she interested or a tease?

There's this pretty red haired girl I've known from church and school for years, and she appeared to have a crush on me for some of this time. It took me awhile to finally make a move, and when I did it was to late. Afterward I gave into some attention seeking maneuvers by her, not knowing better, and thinking it would help my chances. Since then I've became more confident person, don't pay her much attention unless there's a church function where I'll make small talk, and she has seen me come onto other girls and usually seems jealous when I do. I'll occasionally catch her staring or trying to get my attention. Does she still have attention/attraction for me? Or is she just a tease?

She's neither. Why do you assume she's being either on or the other? If YOU are interested in her then stop guessing and labelling and just ask her out for a piece of pizza or something one-on-one. If she says "no" then ignore her completely from now on except to be polite when she is. If she says "yes" well then, there you go.

Time to stop playing games and find out one way or the other.

Good luck, let us know what she says.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

You said you made your move, but it was too late.....what does that mean? what happened specifically? did you ask her for her number and she rejected you? what's the deal?

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    You said you made your move, but it was too late.....what does that mean? what happened specifically? did you ask her for her number and she rejected you? what's the deal?
    I'd like to know as well but from what you say, it sounds likes she's just friendly. Just ask her to hang out see what she says like Wakeup says if she says yes then there ya go if not start looking for a new girl.

Really you do need to stop palying the mind games. If you're talking about a girl that goes to church, etc. I'm sure you both know to be honest and truthful about your feelings and emotions. The best policy is being honest and getting out of your comfort zone and asking her out respectfully.

You can create any scenario you want to with your thoughts, but the truth is by what she says.