+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Advice for my situation?

Advice for my situation?

If a girl is dissapointed that a guy hasnt shown signs he is interested in her (even though she has) will she be happy if he were to start showing signs? Thus is happening to me, so this girl gave me signs she liked me/thought i was cute but never made a move. She would glance at me a lot, she asked about me around our university, smiled at me a couple times, and even took a pic of me(creepy but shes pretty haha). I never responded to them nor made a move nor talked to her. weve never been formally introduced. this all started in January to now and i think shes losing interest or has. I caught her staring at me with a sort sad face and she looked down after our eye contact. so could she still like me

She's been flirting with you for 3 months and you haven't made any kind of move like asking for her number or asked her out? Ya she has lost interest because you are being a chicken shit. No girl likes a guy that doesn't have the balls to go right up to her and say hi. Stop being an idiot. Just go up to her and talk to her, ask for her number and ask her out. Zowie girls don't just drop into your lap, YOU have to talk to them sooner of later if you want to get a GF.