+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 25 y.o male w/ lack of interest in ANYTHING sexual

Thank you SO much for your advice and thoughts.

Some people may have took what I said the wrong way, but I'm very confident in my communication with my boyfriend after so many years ago.
    I really appreciate your mature response. I came here asking for advice, not for people to say how THEY would feel.

Anywho, thanks again!

>> After so many years with him, I know how to talk to him and him knows what I mean.<<

No offense hon, but if you know how to talk to him and he knows what you mean, this problem would have been solved without you having to come online.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by wonderstruck View Post
    Some people may have took what I said the wrong way, but I'm very confident in my communication with my boyfriend after so many years ago.
    I really appreciate your mature response. I came here asking for advice, not for people to say how THEY would feel.
    I'm going to take a stab and say that this is not the only thing you've "communicated" about when it comes to your relationship...but it is the only thing you didn't get your way on, right? You actually kind of remind me of my brother's fiance, no offense.. She has him wrapped around her finger too.. >.>

Not to mention, part of being able to give solid advice is being able to relate. So, if an outside person doesn't put themselves in either one of your shoes to find a suitable method of how THEY would answer the problem...how do you expect to get advice exactly? Relationships aren't like training dogs; you can't squirt a guy with a spray bottle when he doesn't jump as high as you want him to...

But please wish your boyfriend good luck for me.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Rowen again.
    Op: Don't take offence but learn to listen to what people are seeing in YOU. Its the only way you'll know what needs changing in you since it doesn't look like your partner has the danglers to speak up.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12