+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hi Girls, has she really forgiven me and are we friends again??

Hi Girls, has she really forgiven me and are we friends again??

Hi Girls,

I had a big fight with my female best friend a few months ago. I realized my mistake later and said sorry a lot of times, she didn't reply at all. I got furious, blamed her for everything and blocked her from Facebook and then again realized my mistake and said sorry and of course she didn't reply.

But as time passed, she told me she has forgiven me and now she does reply me back normally and I do not overburden her with too many texts, maybe a casual conversation once in 15-20 days. ( Btw, we are in two different cities for the past 3 months and wouldn't personally see each other in the next 1-2 months either! )

But even now, when I ask her if we are back being friends, she just says she doesn't know, and she'll see!

What does that mean? Has she really forgiven me as she said? Are we on track to become friends again if I behave properly because that no reply... no contact period is over and she is back talking to me normally?

Calling her and talking would be more personal over texts, a 20 minute call once a week wouldn't cost that much or a 20 minute Skype session to talk and see each other over texts.

What was the big fight about?

It means you hurt her and she is worried you'll do it again.
    It's not what you have, it's what you do with what you have that matters.

I am scared to overburden her, its not at all about the cost, forget about skype, I can fly to her if she wants. The fight was about me getting way too possessive and insecure and ending up insulting her.. I am trying to give her space as she still didn't say we are friends, she talks to me but as she says she doesn't know if she wants to be friends..

Maybe a flight to settle things would help the friendship if she agrees.

If she didn't want to be friends she wouldn't talk to you at all, regardless if you contact her or not, so she has left the door open.
    It's not what you have, it's what you do with what you have that matters.