+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What is she thinking? What's going on through her head?

What is she thinking? What's going on through her head?

5 months ago I broke up with my girlfriend because her friend told her I called and asked her out when I never did, I confronted her friend while my girlfriend was listening on the other line and she said no she never told her that. so she heard it with her own ears. somehow she still believed her over me. I lived with it for a year and she became best friends with her and I couldn't take it no more. we got into a huge argument over it and she said I still believe her over you so I said go be with her I'm done! She moved out the next day. So she finnaly realized what kind of a liar this girl was so I said ok lets get back together. Now she saying no she doesn't want to get back together because when she left she said something turned off in her and she cant turn it back on. its been 5 months and we've talked almost every day, slept a few times together but she doesn't want to come back. she keeps leading me on and we're having the same problem , we cant seem to let of each other. is there anything I could do to make it better? she tells me its amazing how I have stayed around this long. Almost every time we see each other she cries. The hardest part she gives me little hints of hope and then gets shot down. But I have to admit I'm not strong enough to let go. it hurts so bad.I have tried so hard to stay and be good but nothing seems to work. Is there anything I can do else?

i personlly think that you should 1st stop sleeping with her and i can almost guarantee tht it willb beciome a little easier to handle because to me it sounds like she just wants to see other people and ub also and i wouldn't let her have her cake and eat it to. I would try to back off a little as much as it hurts rite now u will be doing yourself ba favor in the long run trust me and i would maybe try to find new friends or just focus on yourself either way i wish u the best nd let me know how it goes once you stop being involved with her physically! best wishes
    No More Worries

It's been 5 months and we both can't let each other go. Why is that?

They say it takes half the time you were together to be able to completely let go.

How do you let go? And why can't I do it? Where do I get the strength? Obviously she doesn't want the relationship back. You'd think that would be my sign to let go by I can't!

I'm the last to ask, I can't let go either. It's a struggle. You can't because you loved them with all your heart and your heart retains that love and your mind retains the fond memories. You still have hope, that is why, when hope is changed for acceptance you will move on.

What's going on through her head?
    need time!