+ Follow This Topic

Thread: my patience is being tested while its hard to be more understanding as a bf. help!!

my patience is being tested while its hard to be more understanding as a bf. help!!

okay before i tell about whats going on between me and my gf, ill tell you bit about myself at first
    firstly im very introvert guy, my circle is small, im doing engineering and my family life is a mess (thats different and out of the context), i can be patient (seriously) the only thing that i find problematic is i think a lot.. if i get few moments alone, im lost in my thoughts while doing my thing or work as you say, and if i get to think alot i mess up my head and in the end makes me thing negative, upset and angry..
    although coming to us, i really love her (like damn lot), and it just happened between us like out of nowhere we came across and gradually without even trying we both fell for each other..
    amazing actually like it was destined (truly no matter how stupid it sounds)
    so yea well, now thing is, firstly she lives in my neighbourhood but her family is strict, like really strict in terms of her education n stuff but they aint bad,
    and she is really a focused person, towards what she does and studies if you get me, its like we both are opposites, classic example - she is cancer and im Sagittarius but our study background is same (no she aint in my university or class)
    now she is busy with all that, i get it. she has lots of loving people, i get that too.. every guy like likes her, yea she is something to fight for and im lucky to have her
    but then she also gets mad on smallest of things plus when she gets mad as she said after that she wont talk to that person at all but with me she is stopping that by just ignoring me so we wont fight well i get it thats her way to deal with it and past few weeks its like that, she doesnt wanna talk to me and make it worse between us because she feels im rude while talking to her even when im just being me but well yea i do realize im getting impatient with all waiting and stuff which is resulting in that bit rudeness but i dont know what to do
    she has told me all that, that it happens with her and i should be patient but all this just makes me fear that i might lose her, because if i did.. i wont be able to take another chance with any other girl at all (past few experiences of my relationship life weren't good AT ALL.)
    now this all might sound foolish and stupid and look like its nothing, but trust me, it makes me feel so uneasy from inside that it actually hurts and make me wonder that if i left her it would be easy but then i stop myself just because i know she wont be able to take it, she has a hard time trusting guys and im the first guy as she said that she has actually truly have fallen for.
    so all this comes to what shall i do to be a better guy and what is with her exactly, im confused and messed up, sorry for all this but i do need help!

You need strength to winstand this hard period of time. How to do it? God says - with love and patience.

But if seriously girls is bitch and she dont really respect you. You both shouldnt be together. Now you might be lonely and thats why so attached to her. but you need friends - emotional support to talk about this unhappy relationship so the would support you and tell you its not your fault. Because right now you might feel like you deserve the shit shes giving you. In reality if she really liked you she would be a better girl. Other guys want to be with her because she looks okay and they dont know what a bitch shes really are. Now man good looking people tend to do shit and get away with it. Imagine t hat shes a guy - would you tolerate this crap? Think you are just blinded by her pussy and looks. Best you can do is concentrate on other ares in your life and dont expect anything good from her but just become whole and selfsufficient person. Your happiness should be in depended. This girl a acts like 3 year old - you shouldnt take her seriously or trust your life to her.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

i appreciate you are helping but dont talk about her like that. okay?
    and on a serious note, everything in this world is not about pussy and ****ing on the bed, if i was attached because of that i would have dumped her long ago so as you can see, im not inclined towards her because of sex or she looks hot, but instead because of her heart and the person she is.. i told you that we both fell for each other i mean, i dont know what you didnt get but i simply love her period. Plus she is trying to be a better girl otherwise we would have fought or broken up by now, because ive seen her and she has also told me the consequences that might have happened during the discussions.

ive tried to tell as much as possible about my current state and whats going on, but even then if you cant respect her or understand our love then please dont bother helping me. thanks

Okay man Im not helping you anymore. Your first mistake is that you love girl like that. Second mistake is that you take seriously and believe what she says. When you get older and met some more girls you will understand.

are you an a-hole or something? how old are you 60?
    man either be nice and help or stay hell out of the way
    im old enough and have had my share to know what to believe or not
    and i mean are you seriously blind really because i said up there "ive seen her getting mad on others"
    and you say its my mistake that i love her? then man if you knew what actual love is you would have known what im talking about rather talking about pussy and stuff. oh and just to let your lil brain know, its not even one sided love either alright? im only taking an initiative to help our relationship by being here and make it work thats it.
    Last edited by HarryN; 18-08-14 at 08:01 PM.

Well buddy, love is blind. It really takes year to get to know person well but truly you get to know girl after breakup. First 6 months are honeymoon and its all just hormones, then you start to see more clearly and in a year real personality comes out.

well i would still say
    you're not helping much with my situation here,
    although thanks for the advice.

How often do you see each other? On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate compatibility in terms of:

1. Attraction
    2. Emotional connection
    3 quality time
    4 sex
    5 fun together
    6 laughter between you
    7 affection
    8 how often you argue (10 being everyday)

Do a pros/cons list like this and see how good the relationship actually looks on paper.

Also get that thought out of your head that you wont get over her, wont find someone else, never love again.. that is complete BS and no reason to stay with someone

Just relax dont take anything too seriously. Like I said guys usually do mistake by taking very seriously what girl says. But once girls feels different she thinks differently too so what might be true at the time can change fast.

Be a man. Dont let her scream at you, dont let her do anything you wont do to her. She will respect you more if you stand up for yourself. Also talk a lot about this relationship with friends or counselor. That will make your mind clear and you will know better what to do.

1. Attraction - 8
    2. Emotional connection - 8
    3 quality time - 7
    4 sex - 1 (she lives with her parents, and she has strong morales so yea, idm either)
    5 fun together - 5
    6 laughter between you - 7 or 6ish
    7 affection - 9
    8 how often you argue (10 being everyday) - below 1

and how much i get to see her well when she is in good mood she will meet daily sometime twice a day
    but like these days as she is not feeling good its been a week now

see guys its not like i wont get over her, or i dont stand up or i let her scream on me, its nothing like it ive so much to do.
    its just i really love her with all my heart and i dont wanna lose her so i wanna understand and work things out
    she doesnt wanna talk to me right now so its all bothering me and making me think up stuff.
    i highly appreciate you guys are helping thats why i came here but everyone, you are missing the point here
    patience is not my thing although i try to be, i told everything up there.
    Last edited by HarryN; 20-08-14 at 08:07 AM.

guess thats it, although didnt got any such help,
    yet thank you all.
    Last edited by HarryN; 21-08-14 at 09:25 AM.