+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girlfriend Family Issues

Girlfriend Family Issues

Hi well lately my girlfriend has problems at home and well there's no solution to it , so her mom knows we are going out but her "dad" (step) doesnt know....shes been sad but when she's with me she's happy and well her dad noticed she was texting me and asked him who's that , and well he started spying on us and saw us hugging , I really like her a lot and I dont want him to separate us , we fear he might do something about It but im keeping my hopes up that he will understand that we actually care for eachother and that its not a game......well I really dont like when she's sad it makes me feel bad about it and well I cant do anything to help her but stay but her side and be there for her. If anyonr has advice or something please help , I just want people to tell me What to think.

And how old are you two??

17-18 ik it might not seem serious but I really care about her.....

You two are old enough to date IMO, but if it's her parents will not to have you see each other there is nothing you can do about it as long as she lives under their roof, eating their food, etc. Their house their rules.

How serious you are is what he is upset about. Like any father, he doesn't want his step daughter getting pregnant, buy some kid with no means to take on the responsibility and ruining her life and her future.

Im not that type of guy xD I mean she's been living like this since I met her and before our rrelationship

- - - Updated - - -

We in junior year of highschool and we both have excellent grades in school and I really never had that in mind to get her pregnant and im not stupid because its not time for that

- - - Updated - - -

Ik there's more time ahead and well I just want to be with her and share a good life and well im a good guy ik whats wrong and good and well we both care about our education

- - - Updated - - -

And we support eachother and know we both have responsibilities to do

She can seek out help through the school counselor if she needs to talk to an adult about it.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not sure why you worry, nothing has happened.

- - - Updated - - -

btw it doesn't matter what you think.....I'm telling you what her step father is thinking.

Oh ok and she wouldn't like talking to a counselor . She doesn't like everyone knowing her story. I know nothing has happened , hope nothing happens and I see btw his dad doesn't even care about them , he does but its no between her parents....
    But Thanks Btw :')

- - - Updated - - -

I just wish I could talk to her parents but its not a good idea but ill wait and see what happens