+ Follow This Topic

Thread: looking for ways spice things up a bit and add some more FUN into my relationship.

looking for ways spice things up a bit and add some more FUN into my relationship.

recently downloaded a few free activities from TwoHaveFun this ebook with activities for couples and it got me thinking. just because we are grown adults, does not mean that we can't play games like we used to when we were kids. in fact, with all of the stress and responsibilities of adult life, now is probably the best time to have more FUN!

what kind of games and activities do you and your SO enjoy?

have you noticed a difference in your relationship?

I don't have a SO right now but my ex and I enjoyed sex and that was about it, we didn't use toys or role play, sex and kissing and cuddling was enough maybe when people get bored with each other you need to play games to spice it up but if compatible sexually and overall I don't think you do. But no judgement on those who try other things.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Strip Poker, Mountain biking, Rock Climbing, mushroom picking, massages, Painting, Music, Chess, cross dressing. (kidding on the cross dressing) That only happened once and may I say my sweetheart looks really good in a skirt.