+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Strange messed up situation

Strange messed up situation

So I dumped my ex gf 2 months ago NC since. I work in same department as her and the guy she cheated with.

Shes been glancing over at me a lot but I pay her no attention. I get work related email from the guy today and he's really friendly in it. (Made me sick and wanna punch his face in) but I kept cool and sent normal friendly mail back like nothing's bothering me...I know it will go bck to that bitch maybe.
    Whys the guy acting like this is it guilt, should I have handled the situation differently...what's your thoughts on the whole situation

What evidence do you have that she cheated with him?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Whys the guy acting like this is it guilt,
    No! It's a work environment. He has to be professional and friendly especially in the written word that could be used against him.

Lucky you acted in kind.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Why do u ask what evidence do I have Basil - just curious?

Wakecup - yep glad I didn't lose was the best reaction I think

Basil, here's the reasons in short anyway. While not caught in the act the evidence was v strong.

No sex in a month
    Very distant and avoiding
    Name dropping guy a lot and liking his fb pics & poking him on fb
    Overly defensive when asked casually if she was up late
    cracked her fb and see flirty texts from him to her and implying she knows where he lives and has been there and that they've walked home from work many times
    She couldn't talk to or look at my parents and rushed out of my house ( out of guilt)
    That and she's loves male attention and has low self esteem.

To be honest even if she wasn't ****ing him ( which i think she definately was) I'd still have dumped cause she's a lousy girlfriend

Basil, here's the reasons in short anyway. While not caught in the act the evidence was v strong.

No sex in a month
    cracked her fb and see flirty texts from him to her and implying she knows where he lives and has been there and that they've walked home from work many times
    She couldn't talk to or look at my parents and rushed out of my house ( out of guilt)

To be honest even if she wasn't ****ing him ( which i think she definately was) I'd still have dumped cause she's a lousy girlfriend

No sex in a month

OK, so assuming there was something going on with them..... the way to give you most credibility would be to simply treat them both in a cool but professional manner.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.