+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Guys, need your opinion, looking through girls pictures, says it doesnt mean anything

Guys, need your opinion, looking through girls pictures, says it doesnt mean anything

My boyfriend and i got into a huge fight a few weeks ago because i found pictures of girls on his email, some from his facebook friends some from chive.com. He says they dont mean anything and he deleted them. He said he stopped doing that but a few days ago i went through his history on his computer and i saw that he went through facebook pictures of different girls, multiple girls and he goes through all their pictures.
    i keep getting upset over it but i dont want to say anything because i dont know what to think. Does this mean anything, do i bother trying to have a relationship with someone like him? Is he looking for something else but im there for him so for the time being hes with me?

Need advice!!

Maybe guy is just curious. Looking at pictures doesn't mean anything as long as hes not chatting with them.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Were they naked pictures?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Was he saving them himself to his email or were girls emailing them to him because he asked them to? I'd talk to him about it but be prepared for him to bring up you snooping on his accounts, might be time for a break if you can't trust him.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

I think most guys like to look at women, whether clothed or naked. It only becomes a problem if he is reaching out to these women. I also think if you get him to open up about it you may find its just innocent. The problem becomes when he thinks you will judge him then he starts doing it in secret.
    I hope that's helpful