+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Highschool love advice ❤️

Highschool love advice ❤️

I've been friends with this girl for about a month. The way she USED to text me was so fun and felt like she liked me. She sent me really long messages filled with emoticons, she'd even text me first sometimes! I took her to prom on Saturday, it is now Tuesday. I kissed her after, this was my very first kiss :/ I'm 17. I texted her that night around 1 saying "did that just happen I'm so weird ". She then responded on Sunday morning saying that it made her feel uncomfortable and she didn't expect it. She sent me a text about every hour till about 6. She then responded saying sorry I made you feel bad I wasn't trying to be rude. I then texted her back for the a couple hours. She responded quickly and they seemed fun again. I still haven't talked to her in real life but I haven't had an opportunity to. I think she is some what trying to avoid me. She only sent me about 4 texts Monday after she texted me first!!!! They were bland and lifeless. Now I'm sitting here on the toilet thinking I wish I didn't kiss her and that she would just like me Hahahaha.... Do I give her space? Do I try to talk to her in person? Fill me with knowledge of what must be done

You've given her some space so now get going and ask her out again. Hold her hand while you're out so do something where you'll be doing some walking so that you'll have that opportunity. You like her for more then being her male girlfriend so make it clear to her that you want more then being just her friend. If she doesn't want to be more then your platonic buddy then start to distance yourself from her. You don't need to be put on the friends ladder.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion