Hey forum! So, this is about a girl I met back in March. I met her at college at a dinner event one night and she asked to hang out with me and one of my buddies. We had her over one weekend to play some Mario Kart and watch movies and all that stuff. She seemed a bit shy, but it was her idea to hang with us, so I figured maybe she was interested. She texted me a bit in the following weeks, a little bit of flirting here and there. But nothing too serious. I decided to ask her out to a movie, with my luck I asked on a night where she had some old college roommates over, so she politely declined. I saw her about a week later at another campus wide event, we talked a bit. Fast forward to early May she randomly texts me one night at about midnight and says "Hey!". I text her for a bit and find out that she just broke up with her boyfriend because he was being emotionally abusive, they only dated officially for a week, but had apparently been talking for a bit before then. Within about a week me and her were "talking" she was calling me "babe", "cutie", "handsome", etc. And we were making plans for next school year and were learning about each others past relationships and hobbies, etc. It seemed to me that we were probably moving too fast. One morning she started talking about her ex and how she felt bad about the breakup. At this point I got worried and told her that me and her needed to take things alot slower because I was worried that she still needed to resolve things with her breakup. She agreed with me, and admitted that she needed time and that this was all too soon. She feels awful about the whole situation. Should I try talking to her down the line when shes had more time to recover from her breakup or not?