+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I miss her.it hurts but I want to move on.

I miss her.it hurts but I want to move on.

Ok guys here's my story. Before that I'm not good in english so please understand.

We've known each other now for 3 years now..
    We live nearby each other. She started chatting me then thats the start of our story. We started hangin out, going to school at the same time. As years go by Ive been so inlove with her. We became so very close. I've been there for her whenever she needs me. And it really hurts me when she's telling me about her crushes. And then the time comes that I can't hold my anymore I confess to her. She knows it. Even if I don't say so. We've been on and off for like every 3months. I became her boyfriend for a few days when the time she got really broken hearted to a guy. I think I became a rebound. After she broke me up. She keep on telling me sorry. I told her that it was ok. But the truth is it really f*ckn hurts. After that we stop communicating to each other.
    Then after a few months. We saw each other on the street. Gave a smile to everyone. She texted me. And then we started goin out again. That time I couldn't stop myself. I really love her. So I kept on going out with her. But I know she only see's me as a friend now. she also told my friend that.
    One time. I told her. That I can't be friends with her since I can't accept it and I love her as a woman not a friend.
    Then that happened twice. I told her to never text me again.call or any sorts of communication.
    But I can't stop myself from missing and think about her.
    When I'm with her. I'm happy. But it also hurting me. Because I know I am just there as a friend.
    But when I'm not with her. It's really so depressing. I can't feel anything from any other girls now. I just cant move on. She became everything to me. What should I do? I even tried dating someone and it ddnt work out. It's really killing me inside. Why do I need to experience this? I can give my 100% for her. Why do I deserve this pain? It's really hurting me. What should I do? I've been reading a lot of broken heart stories. Mine is not the worst. But why it feels like this?

You need to keep yourself busy. Find something you love to do that'll distract you. Eventually it becomes easier, the present is so hard to deal with but in time you'll look back and wonder why you stressed so much.
    Accept the situation, find yourself, move forward.