+ Follow This Topic

Thread: As of the third date, he suddenly got way flirtier. Is this good or bad?

As of the third date, he suddenly got way flirtier. Is this good or bad?

I started seeing a guy recently, I'm 21 and he's 23. He's been really sweet all along, but on the first and second date, he would say a couple of complimentary things but he wasn't all that flirty. Didn't really flirt via text either, we would just chat often. He asked if I wanted to stay over on the third date but I said it was too soon, so we went out to dinner and to the boardwalk instead. I'm aware of the third date rule but this does make me worry he's only interested in sex.

But suddenly in this third date, he got significantly flirtier and started sending flirty texts afterward too. Is this bad or good? Does it seem like he's getting more interested or is he just trying harder to get me in bed?

Quote Originally Posted by Sketchbook View Post
    Does it seem like he's getting more interested or is he just trying harder to get me in bed?
    Why does it have to be one or the other? Why can't he be more interested AND be trying harder to get you into bed?

Anyway, I see your question as being of lesser significance than, say, "do you really like this guy?" Do the two of you get on so well that you can't stop talking? Do you never want the date to end? Do you look forward to the time when you are ready to sleep with him?

If the answer to all of the above is 'No' or 'I Don't Know Yet', spend more time thinking about what YOU want instead of trying to guess what he wants.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.