+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: is massive female ejaculation aka "squirting", teh ultimate female pleasure?

is massive female ejaculation aka "squirting", teh ultimate female pleasure?

i'd be interested to knwo your opinions on this

thanks

King Zarathu Guest
    basically some women squirt and some don't. i've heard that all women can squirt by pushing their stomachs during orgasm and i've heard some other things... but, long story short, as far as I know if women have an orgasm whether they squirt or not doesn't affect the amount of pleasure they have. but ladies please correct me i am prolly wrong--i can learn somethin from this too.

i heard (never experienced) that you have to be reeeeaaaaaallllll good to do that. so yea, the ultimate pleasure.

Apparently it is the ultimate orgasm for a woman. What's really cool about it is that some of the women that experience this can fire clear across a room, and their ejaculate is in excess of a liter.

Read and be enlightened:

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_ejaculation[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by BFTrick
    i heard (never experienced) that you have to be reeeeaaaaaallllll good to do that. so yea, the ultimate pleasure.
    hey sometimes when i used to have sex with my gf , she would start to shake up and she would tell me she was about to piss or that it felt like that at least . she would then go in a frenzy and get extremely horny ...like an orgasm , but i always slowed down when she asked me too , because she dindt want to wet the whole place. do you think i could have made her squirt ? i love it when i have sex with a girl and their soo pleased they cant even stand up and talk properly after ... i love pleasing my woman (well im single now )

Hmmm my bf (and past bfs) have never noticed that I squirt. Or maybe they just never told me....although I think I would feel it coming out of me like urine or something. I know when he licks me I get all wet but I think you are talking about a clear fluid that comes out while a woman cums (other than piss) am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by updraft
    Hmmm my bf (and past bfs) have never noticed that I squirt. Or maybe they just never told me....although I think I would feel it coming out of me like urine or something. I know when he licks me I get all wet but I think you are talking about a clear fluid that comes out while a woman cums (other than piss) am I right?
    i dunno if this is considered squiting , but i know that after she would orgams , there was sometimes some white/clear stuff that used to drip outta her pussy . also it would drip soo much that it would drip all the way down to my balls... aaaahhh skeet skeet skeet.

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    hey sometimes when i used to have sex with my gf , she would start to shake up and she would tell me she was about to piss or that it felt like that at least . she would then go in a frenzy and get extremely horny ...like an orgasm , but i always slowed down when she asked me too , because she dindt want to wet the whole place. do you think i could have made her squirt ? i love it when i have sex with a girl and their soo pleased they cant even stand up and talk properly after ... i love pleasing my woman (well im single now )
    from what I've been reading and watching, you were VERY close to making your girl squirt... a lot of girls seem to be unsure or afraid of doing it but it seems as though once they have done it once they love it forever

Quote Originally Posted by updraft
    yeah, you would definitely feel it and so would he. yep, it's a clear fluid that comes out as a women cums

i've been reading about this more today and apparently it's a G Spot orgasm as opposed to a clitoral orgasm

it seems real interesting and I'mma test it out on some lucky ladies the next time the opportunity presents itself

Quote Originally Posted by lloydbanks
    i've been reading about this more today and apparently it's a G Spot orgasm as opposed to a clitoral orgasm

it seems real interesting and I'mma test it out on some lucky ladies the next time the opportunity presents itself

This makes perfect sense because the only orgasms Ive had with my bf are thru oral not vaginal....i have had g spot cums b4 with previous bf's and i think I have squirted...only with those.

i would love to be able to do that
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Quote Originally Posted by lloydbanks
    i'd be interested to knwo your opinions on this

thanks
    It's certainly overrated. I don't think I've cum any harder or differently when I've squirted. Quite frankly I'd rather not squirt; it makes a mess all over the place! Now if it were more pleasurable then I'd live with the mess.
    Get to know me intimately here:
    http://www.sexforyourhead.com/adult_diaries/diaryindex.php?id=646
    and play with me here:
    http://sexforyourhead.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=28

lilwing89 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by LTsK8eR2gO
    basically some women squirt and some don't. i've heard that all women can squirt by pushing their stomachs during orgasm and i've heard some other things... but, long story short, as far as I know if women have an orgasm whether they squirt or not doesn't affect the amount of pleasure they have. but ladies please correct me i am prolly wrong--i can learn somethin from this too.
    all women can squirt, what it is really is, some guys can get their girls to squirt, and some guys are just too mentally retarded to ever be able to make such a performance in which they could make their gf squirt oodles of love potion from her love hole.
    if you push your girls stomach in when she ogasms, youll have a hard time explaining to her why you cant shove her eyeballs back in their sockets. what i heard is if you plug her nose and blow really hard in her mouth, she will squirt. if you blow too hard however, youll inflate her vagina into a weener.

basically if you want her to squirt, you got to find out what makes her feel best, do it perfectly, for a longgggggg ass time. my girl likes it when i kiss her neck while im fingering her, it really turns her on. ive only fingered her once though..and it was tonight, and i didnt make her squirt, but i got her really wet....and mmmmmmmmmmm my fingers smell like pussy.. YUM!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast