+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ex issues

Ex issues

I had a relationship with this guy for more than three years. We were in love, I actually still am, everything was going well and we actually planned our life together. But he broke up with me three weeks ago, over text! He said he couldn't 'handle' seeing me hurt, like wtf what kind of reason is that. It was totally his decision and I embarrasingly begged him to give us another chance, even tho I didn't do anything to apologize for. He refused. Twice. He said he wants us to remain friends. I stopped trying a week later and I didn't text him for a few days. He heard that I wasn't feeling okay, started asking questions, but I decided not to text him back. He then texted me saying he cried himself to sleep because he misses me and that he's not used to being without me. I told him he'd get used to it. I decided not to text him again, this time forreal, at least for a while until I clear my head. He texted me again and said 'I love you, I will always love you, I miss you...'. Honestly, I feel so confused right now I don't even know what he wants. He keeps saying he wants us to stay friends, but when I tell him I don't want to and when I ignore his texts he tells me he still loves me. Should I stop texting him or what ?

Yes, stop texting him.

you can stop texting him but for how long, just confront him one last time and ask him to chose between friend ship and relationship i know its wired but it will save you from a lot of emotional pain and confusions at least you will know were you stand.
    dr Leo the powerful love spell caster

drleo.co.za

Stop texting him and block his number and block him from all social media. He broke things off with you for a reason, and you may never know what that reason is. Stick to your guns and trust your instincts. You deserve to be with someone who respects you enough to talk about issues within your relationship, and not just dump you with an empty text. Focus on yourself and what your own needs are. He will regret this deeply, and you will move on. Eventually you will find someone who is a better match for you.
    "Caring is not an advantage."

When/if he contacts you again (wait until HE does) tell him that if he's not interested in getting back together as a couple to please leave you the fk alone so that you can do the mental work you need to do to get the hell over him. Then, do not respond to anything he sends you unless it says he wants to reconcile with you.

Get on with your life keeping busy doing fun things with friends and family and forget he exists. No expectations and one day at a time getting over him if he doesn't want to reconcile. You'll be fine once you take back your personal power out of his hands and into your own.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Stop texting him, it will only get worse if you continue.
    Miss Your Ex Like CrAzY?
    7 Things you could have said that destroyed your chances of getting back together.
    Find out what they are: http://savingtrueloves.com