+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why do guys not want to do thing with me though.

Why do guys not want to do thing with me though.

I haven't been with someone for awhile so I really miss doing intimate things with guys ya. I don't get why when I ask the guy on a date to hold my hand, he wouldn't do it though. Is it that hard for them to do that with me though. I am just sad that they don't want to ya. Does anyone know why guys are like that. Any advice would be cool. Thanks.

From a lot of the threads you have posted, I think maybe you are trying to hard to force things. Believe me, I don't mean that to blame you. Trust me, I understand how you feel. You know what you want, and you want to find it. The thing is, it would be so much better for you if you can learn to go with the flow a little more.

For example, you shouldn't ask a date to hold your hand. You shouldn't have to ask. If he hasn't done it yet, maybe he's just not ready for that physical contact stage yet. Just give him time and hopefully he will get there. Wouldn't it be so much more special of a moment if he held your hand and it wasn't just because you asked him to do so?

That said, you also want to have a reasonable time limit on that. In other words, if you've been on many, many dates and he still hasn't even so much as held your hand, that may be a time to decide just to move on, because chances are he'll either never move forward, or your entire relationship will always have to consist of you forcibly dragging him through every stage of the relationship.

Good luck to you! You will find the right guy for you some day. For now, don't worry so much about it. The more you try to force it, the less likely it is to happen. That isn't to say you can't actively look for your true love, but just don't try to rush your situation into being that. If it IS that, that will become clear soon enough. If it's NOT that, you run the risk of getting yourself too far into a relationship that will ultimately not be good for you.

Here's a short answer.
    You're being too pushy. And being pushy sometimes destroys the personality factor ,since if you push too hard ,they back off. Meaning they won't really know what's on the inside = a nymphomaniac impression.