+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Effective Dating Secrets You Won't Want To Miss

Effective Dating Secrets You Won't Want To Miss

You're probably well aware that there are quite a few dating secrets out there that you're missing out on. To be successful in the world of dating, you have to know what you're doing. Fortunately, dating is like a game, if you play it right, you can come out on the winning end. Unfortunately, there are millions of people who are always messing up and ruining their chances with people they want. You do not have to be one of those people. If you're already one of those people, it doesn't have to continue.

1) Never Be Too Available

You definitely don't want to come across as unavailable, but you also don't want to give off the vibe that you're completely alone and in desperate need of a dating partner. Appearing all alone and desperate won't do you any good in the long run. Instead, act as if you're talking to other females as well. Answer when they call, but not every time. Also, wait a while before returning messages, phone calls, etc. They need to know that you have a life outside of them

2) Be Upbeat

This secret cannot be stressed enough. You may think that telling your date about your problems is okay, but it's not. No one wants to be around someone who is depressed. The majority of people simply want to go out on a date and have a good time. Yes, they want to get to know you, but save telling them about your problems for later - perhaps when you become a bit closer. For now, focus on being upbeat, charming, and winning their heart.

3) Focus on Your Date

The best way to let someone know you're interested in them is by paying them some attention. Really listen to what they have to say. Join in on the conversation with your date, even if you're not particularly into the topic. By doing so, they'll become even more interested in you, simply because of the interest you display in them. As a result, you'll get more dates with them.

if you want to be a master of dating.Click here http://howtomakeawomenloveyoueasily.blogspot.com/ to find out Secret Dating Tips Here

I don't really think these secrets are all that secret. I think these examples are pretty well known. I will say this, though. #1 is one of those things that makes me find the human race, as a general rule of thumb, so deplorable. That and the whole idea of dating being a "game."

Don't get me wrong. Yes, there is something to say for not being overly available. In other words, you shouldn't bend over backwards to be available for somebody (such as ducking out of important work meetings to answer their calls, or texting even when you are somewhere where you shouldn't). However, I think it is ridiculous that being somebody who is almost always there when somebody needs them is actually looked at as a BAD thing.

I mean, just as an example for me personally... If somebody sends me a text message, I am generally going to answer right away. You know, as long as I can, of course. There are times when I can't, such as if I am in a meeting at work. In general, though, if I get your text and CAN respond, I'm going to because I genuinely want to talk to my friends/family/loved ones. It's not like I'm this pathetic loser just sitting with my phone glued to my hand going "Somebody PLEASE talk to me" and if that is the impression somebody gets, then I think the truth is THEY are an a-hole, not that I'm too available.

As it is, my phone is always on my person just because, why the Hell wouldn't it be? So, if somebody tries to reach out to me, I'm not going to play immature games. I don't necessarily always answer immediately, but I'm not going to sit on it and not respond just because of some immature game.

If you aren't "too" available then they'll think you are effing someone else or not interested and you'll lose your chance with them.

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”