+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Possible hot date advice

Possible hot date advice

Some of you may have read my other post about my reticent boyfriend. Well, he's coming over for the night soon (and agreed to do so quite eagerly--yay!), and while I'm not going to go overboard, i.e. wear lingerie as if I only invited him over to seduce him, and I do prefer to wait until marriage,... I'm open to something happening. In fact, I want something to happen, just not sex. XD

Anyhow, here's my plan for the night. It will be the first time he sees me in anything less than full clothing, despite the fact we've been in a relationship for almost half a year already... Hopefully he won't run because he is weird that way. But it won't seem too crazy on my part because I've told him I like to sleep naked due to the intensity of the heat where I live and no fan or A/C. And I need some pointers... So guys, any input?

Pick him up from work
    Have some nice pajamas ready for him (shorts)
    Cook something nice for him while he takes a shower
    Take a quick shower while the food cools
    Come out dressed only in sports bra and shorts
    Eat with him then sit next to him in bed and talk
    Give him a good relaxing massage (I am good at this)
    When it's time for lights out, cuddle close with him.

Should I also grab his lower lip if he tries to give me the typical peck and gauge where it goes from there? Any, ahem, personal hygiene tips I may not be aware of? My mom was the last person who ever saw me naked and she kicked me out in January... I don't know what guys like so are there any subtle ways for me to attract him more? Keeping in mind he is already my BF and is the first I've ever had so I am not messing around. We do plan on getting married.

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Princess Kiara; 02-08-16 at 06:56 PM.
    Be the change you wish to see in the world -

Burn the page for me
    I cannot erase the time of sleep
    I cannot be loved so set me free
    I cannot deliver your love or caress your soul...

is he shy, i don't know any of the back story on you both, haven't seen or read it?

If it's hot there why not where a bikini top and skirt instead it looks less try hard then wearing your bra to cook, you know. everything else sounds okay, do you want to let him make the first advances/moves or are you worried he is shy and if you don't do it first nothing will happen during his overnight? remember if the dude is shy he might be thrown by you being too aggressive so read the room and him to see if he is going for all you are offering.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Everything sounds fine. However, you should definitely be clear with him about not wanting to have sex. What exactly are your expectations? Just a hot and heavy make out session? Maybe jerk each other off, or are you open to going further but just not full intercourse? You need to let him know what your expectations and boundaries are so that both of you know what to expect before you get into it.
    "Caring is not an advantage."