+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Girl im in love with has a boyfriend...

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    Ah, that may be true, (to some extent) but do you like swastikas, hmm?

The only thing I can see us having in common, is...we're both virgins, we both like videogames, and we both are stubborn sons of bitches.

Outside of that.

We're like night and day.
    point proven.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    I want my 2 minutes back that I used to skim through that worthless waste of internet space!. Those strong emotions dont come from strenght ..they come from a certain chemical release in the brain.
    THANK YOU!! finally, somebody who agrees with me.

Hugo Pickle, you're a bit cynical about girls or what? jeez, was that a book advert you quoted..? heh. I would seriously question any 'timeless wisdom' you read that is being written by somebody who is after your money. ESPECIALLY if it has capitalised words in it. (oops)

... I liked this bit;

"They want strong, powerful, overwhelming EMOTIONS. They want to be swept off their feet.?If you manage to deliver THAT, all other women’s desires and requirements become irrelevant: money, looks, height, education, status, or anything else.."
    y'know, this is.. liiieek sooo TRUE! There was this one guy who reely pissed me off. ANGER is a very overwhelming emotion.. I didn't even care about his height or education anymore. I just wanted to kick him in the head!
    ALL men should buy that book, it's worth it's WEIGHT in gold! GOLD!

heh gosh, that was the most amusing piece of crap I've ever read.
    No, seriously, Hugo, that makes no sense at all, you should seriously re-consider believing that stuff, it's just a book they're trying to sell to ugly people so that they can still have some hope of landing a babe.

(.. and is attraction even an emotion?!) 0.0

--------

*ahem* I should also say something about the actual issue in this thread.. which seems to be about liking/loving/crushing a girl who already has a bf.

To look at it from the other side, I have a friend who has had a crush on me for years. He's a very nice guy and he's fun to spend time with, but he's just not my type for a serious relationship. I feel bad about it because he's basically told me that he's waiting for me, even after I explained that he should move on and find somebody who can love him back in the way he wants. And in his attempts to spend more time with me, he's just annoying me. My boyfriend wouldn't come to visit me if I told him that I have college work and don't have time; he respects my education. Yet I just found out that my crush friend already booked a flight here, without asking or telling me, even though I told him that I have to do a ton of projects and don't have time. He also asked me to skip college to visit him, like he just wants me to be there, no matter what I actually want. Lemme tell you it's not doing him any favours!

ok.. that didn't help, sorry. needed to get that out of my system, apparently.

god, where did the time go?
    -tiay
    Last edited by Tiay; 03-01-06 at 09:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiay
    ...Yet I just found out that my crush friend already booked a flight here, without asking or telling me, even though I told him that I have to do a ton of projects and don't have time. ...
    Hm. Some guys just cant tell when they've crossed the line of persistence and stepped over into pest. If they were aware of dangerously close that is to "stalk," they might have cause for pause.
    Speak less. Say more.

Well Tiay, what does women want? Not strong emotions then what is it that they want? Please explain.

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    Hm. Some guys just cant tell when they've crossed the line of persistence and stepped over into pest. If they were aware of dangerously close that is to "stalk," they might have cause for pause.
    Cause for a pause hehe yeah.

As to "What women want".. well, if there was a simple answer to that, a lot of the members of this forum might not be here.

I'm not saying women don't want strong emotions. My point is that the book Hugo linked said that the _only_ thing they want is strong emotions, and thus stuff like looks, education, status, etc, doesn't matter. It pretty much said as long as the guy evokes strong emotion in her, and I quote,
    "she cannot help it, She cannot decide NOT to be in love."
    that kinda pissed me off. Like theres a secret button you can press on a woman and she will fall in love with you.
    Sadly, it is that lie that sells the book.

"If you manage to deliver THAT, all other women’s desires and requirements become irrelevant: money, looks, height, education, status, or anything else men habitually put on the list of desired attributes - NONE of this really matters. YES! A woman can fall hopelessly in love with a man who isn’t good looking, doesn’t have money, doesn’t have education, who is short, bald and old..."
    it's very obviously marketed at guys who don't have any of the above

and now i'm going to bed! evil addictive thread! arrrgh!

All girls want something different, Even a newb like me after talking to alot of girls can figure that out.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234