+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I don't understand guys

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If he wanted to get to know you as a person sooner, he could have just asked your mutual friend for your number.

BTW - I'm not "jumping on his case". I don't necessarily have an issue with casual sex, unless one or the other party is actually hoping for more, which sounds likethe case in this situation.

I would say it's the length of time he waited to call you again that makes me suspect it's a booty call. 3 months is a long time to wait to call someone you want to get to know.

Or he had a Plan B girl he was trying to woo in the meantime and you were Plan B. Plan A didn't work, so three months later he calls you? I could see this being a non-booty call scenario.

Either way, as others suggested, you could just ask him. And don't hop in the sack again until you're more sure of his intentions.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Op do you want to have sex this weekend? If you do call him back if you don't ignore it.

As for the other argument happening. You both suck. If either one of you wanted more you should have mentioned a next time, a date, movie, number or something. I don't think either one of you wanted anything more than to get jollies off. There's not a damn thing wrong with that. Leave it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by lissa View Post
    So I hooked up with a friend of a friend one weekend. At the end of the weekend he didn't ask for my number and we didn't mention anything about ever seeing each other again. I felt a little slutty about it for a while, but at the same time I refused to feel ashamed for having a good time. I have easily avoided him since and haven't even mentioned his name to our mutual friend.

3 months later, he texts me that he got my number from our friend and is wondering what I was up to this weekend.

What the f***?

Is this insulting and should I say something bitchy back or just ignore it? I keep imagining him saying to my friend "oh yeah that girl... I could use some ass this weekend - give me her number."

Stupid issue, but it still makes me paranoid. Thanks for your advice.

**Edit** And to clarify, I'm just trying to figure out from guys whether there is any way that you would do this just to be friendly, or if it is in fact a booty call.
    you choose to be a slu* then youre going to be mad if a guy treated you like a boot* call? hahahahahaha

It's just a booty call lissa, get over it. Either text him back, meet up and give him your ass again, or let it go and don't worry about it. Newsflash, guys like no-strings attached sex.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    It's a booty call, for sure. if you don't want to be treated like a booty call, I guess it's best to not act like one. Live and learn.
    Exactly. Why in the world would you be angry now because he actually called you? That's crazy talk, lissa.
    Spammer Spanker

It is better that you should avoid the call, there is no point in entertaining him.
    You can't advertise in your sig, Cassy. You can't advertise here at all, anywhere.

No wonder I don't have a girlfriend. Even if I am interested for more than just sex I still want the sex first and when it happens I don't contact sometimes for more than 1 month, 2 months...I procrastinate no matter what. I got a ****ing life and job and sometimes have friends I don't see for long periods of time. just saying it could be the same here.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Way to necro-post.

WTF is a necro-post? Some of us don't read the Urban dictionary....we have you know...the ****ing real one.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Effing European dates and booze.

Here I thought the OP was 10 months old instead of a couple days due to the inversion of month/day.

Necro=one that is dead

ie. a old and dead thread but in this case I was totally wrong, sorry 'bout that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12