+ Follow This Topic

Thread: needing more clarity

needing more clarity

From a female's point of view. I will try to keep this short. I have posted over in the brokenhearted section already, but here goes... after 10years of breaking up and getting bk together. Me and my ex gf are finally done. She started to hang out with a guy and we had discussed her not going back over there. A few weeks pass and she was back over there all the evening and came home around 10p. She told me that she was unhappy bc of her depression and other things. Since we have gone thru this over and over during the years with her depression, i knew what she was going to do and that is break up soon. So we get to fussing and i tell her she doesnt need to be with someone that she is not happy with, and i dont need to be with someobe who does not want to be with me. So we break up and for the next 2.nites, she is at his place and comes back to our apartment to go to bed. I hear them on the phone laughing and giggling , which is killing me to see her on the phone w some.guy. she tells me that she likes him and had kissed him. So i tell her she has to move out, bc she was sitting around deciding on who she wanted to be with. She tells me that i was wrong to tell her that she had to leave. Was i? I dont feel that i was. I feel i was trying to protect myself. I just want another female's thought.

Pack her shit and change the locks.
    Spammer Spanker

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm with Giga. I don't get how she figures it's wrong to ask her to leave when she's broken up with you and is dating someone else. Is she suffering from delusion as well as depression?
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

thanks, i knew i wasn't the crazy "one" in the relationship. it is just getting ugly now, b/c we are trying to point fingers now and at each others' throat when we talk