+ Follow This Topic

Thread: hmmm ... plz guide ... :-(

hmmm ... plz guide ... :-(

okie ... here it goes ...

i actually liked a girl who was my colleague during my office ... we worked for about a year or so ... though i liked her i never told her during our office... we always used to be very good friends..

it was about in april this year coz of some financial problems our company got shut, it was after that i decided to tell her. initially when i tried but was not successful she got a hint that what was coming and was really forcing me to say it so i gather a courage and told her about my feeling. she first said yes but after few hours told that she dosnt feels the same but she will consider me and needed some time or so but some thing really screwed between us.

it was that time i was trying to get a new business started, i was a mobile phone distributer of blackberry in mumbai so to get a foot hold on my business i gave 5 mobile to her to sell it to her sister boss where she works, as her sister was also some what like my sister i gave her the mobiles but as she was travelling down to her sis ofyc she lost all the mobiles as she forget it in the cab. it was just a day after i told my feelings.

it was a big loss for me as i was just stating my business and made a huge loss, shes was not rich to pay money and even me was having the problem as i have to make a payment to the manufactures. so we had a fight on that issue. it was not that i intented to do that but being careless of her made me suffer as i have to sell my gold rings to make a payment.

after that we not talked for few dayz as i new we both needed time and wanted the dust to settle down and i focused on my work. i worked hard and became rich. it was now about in may a month after all that happen i decided to meet her and went down to her ofyc where she was working and took a new mobile for her and her sis to gift her and say sorry about what happen as it was not any1 mistake as it was just a bad time came between both of us.

i knew meeting after some days and what happend their might be awkwardness so we just end up not saying a single word as she just took the gift and went away without saying any thing. it was after that i tried many time to meet her or call her but she never meet me.

its now some what around 8 months that i last saw her. it was all this time i realised how much i love this girl. i tried calling her to say how much i love her but she just dont pick up the calls, even she picks we just end up talkin casually and been frighten im not able to say any thing. i even tried to gather courage and went to her office place to tell her but she always been busy and never meets up. its not she avoiding but i dont know why she reacting like this way.

it might be she feels that she made a mistake coz of which i have to suffer but i told her it was just a mistake she did and was mine to scold her but it was just not intended by any one of us.

let me tell u all that 10 days back i told her that i wanted to take her for a date. we talked on a phone about 4 or 5 times after that though might be just for 5 min every time but she not gave me any reply. though i wanted to be a friend of her but i really love her as well but i'm not knowing whats going on. she said she will consider me but why saying after that she not meeting me up or why she avoiding me or infact why she atlest not saying what she thinks about me ..???

this all things really killing me from inside. i dont know what to do now... its been 8 months... i love her, care for her, helped her but i'm not been able to get a closure...

plz help or guide what should i do now ... as i;m really feeling that i'm gonna sink in2 a sea of depression ... :'-(

How the hell can you love someone that doesn't love you back? How can you love someone that you were never in a relationship with? How can you love someone that treats you like crap, uses you and ignores you? She never had feelings for you, she and her sister used you. I bet her sister sold those phones and lied about leaving them in a cab. You got taken dude. You were taken advantage of. Her and her sister are bad people. Get yourself together man, this girl ain't worth all the cow shit in India.