+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Im the jealous gf and i found something questionable... ADVICE NEEDED!!!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I would advise that you dump him.

Now.

really? Cuz seriously... its eating me alive. It keeps me up at night and makes it hard to consentrate (sp?) at school... its absolutly killing me.. because i want to be like... *name* tell me the truth about the website and i wont leave... but i also want to be like *name* change it back to "in a relationship" or im leaving and you won't ever see me again. I feel like he's just tricking me when he says... "oh sweetie i love you" and when he calls early in the morning to wish me off to school and when he drives an hour and a half just to leave roses at my house and when he buys me easter baskets full of desginer perfumes and when he buys me an xbox and xbox games and when he pays to have my car fixed and when he buys me umptillion dinners and breakfasts and when he buys me handbags and when he buys me flowers when im sick and when he rubs my stomach when im having menstrual cramps and when he runs out at 3'oclock on in the morning to buy me icy-hot for my sore muscles and when he holds my hair back when im throwing up and when he saddles up horses for me and we go riding together and when he gets his mom to come to my house to convince my mom not to kill me or kick me out of the house and when he slips little "i love you" notes into my suitcase when im traveling and when he leaves me cute little "i love you" messages on my machine while im at school and when he makes stupid jokes just to make me laugh when im crying and when he lets me sit in his lap while he's working and how he made up a book full of our memories with every reciept from everything he ever bought just so we can look back and reminice.... i mean... is that all fake? its that all a huge giant lie? is it all worth giving up and forgeting over something so stupid as one word on a website? should i really question his fidelity because of that? i dunno... someone help!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Okay, here's some real advice.

Use paragraph seperation.

Proper punctuation and grammar.

Check the spelling of words you're not sure about.

These things make us loveforum vets help you easier.

Help us, help you.

And if you ask me, I would say it's what he's doin' is a bit shady. Then again you snoopin' around is also shady.

i asked for advice not a grammar lesson but whatever :-/

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm tellin' you this because with all the "help!" threads we read, we're prone to passing over the ones that look like a jumbled mess.

So if you want more advice, make it so your posts are easier to read.

Quote Originally Posted by hungryhippo15
    really? Cuz seriously... its eating me alive. It keeps me up at night and makes it hard to consentrate (sp?) at school... its absolutly killing me.. because i want to be like... *name* tell me the truth about the website and i wont leave... but i also want to be like *name* change it back to "in a relationship" or im leaving and you won't ever see me again. I feel like he's just tricking me when he says... "oh sweetie i love you" and when he calls early in the morning to wish me off to school and when he drives an hour and a half just to leave roses at my house and when he buys me easter baskets full of desginer perfumes and when he buys me an xbox and xbox games and when he pays to have my car fixed and when he buys me umptillion dinners and breakfasts and when he buys me handbags and when he buys me flowers when im sick and when he rubs my stomach when im having menstrual cramps and when he runs out at 3'oclock on in the morning to buy me icy-hot for my sore muscles and when he holds my hair back when im throwing up and when he saddles up horses for me and we go riding together and when he gets his mom to come to my house to convince my mom not to kill me or kick me out of the house and when he slips little "i love you" notes into my suitcase when im traveling and when he leaves me cute little "i love you" messages on my machine while im at school and when he makes stupid jokes just to make me laugh when im crying and when he lets me sit in his lap while he's working and how he made up a book full of our memories with every reciept from everything he ever bought just so we can look back and reminice.... i mean... is that all fake? its that all a huge giant lie? is it all worth giving up and forgeting over something so stupid as one word on a website? should i really question his fidelity because of that? i dunno... someone help!
    Paranoia sucks, doesnt it.

He wouldnt be doing all that if he didnt love you but, you know, if you want to throw all that away over a meaningless website, then go ahead...
    "When I was 4 years old, they tried to test my IQ.
    They showed me this picture of 3 oranges and a
    pear. They asked me which one was different and
    did not belong. They taught me different was
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -

good point

we talked last night... and he said im just too jealous and that i need to focus on my own life (i didnt mention that i knew about the website). In any event, he told me that we have until easter sunday to turn our relationship around or he's leaving and never coming back. If you loved someone could you just walk away? Even if they told you they were going to work on their flaws? Is it simply that easy? i dunno.. lol sorry i sound like such a nerd. :-/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12