+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: How should I plan on telling his girlfriend that we are having an affair with her bf?

I feel bad for the puppy in this situation. Growing up with a loser of a dad, getting attached to only have the parents separated or be put into a rescue home

Quote Originally Posted by yoyobabe01 View Post
    thanks for calling me a whore but I at least screw better than she does which is why he cheated on her. I did not put my time and devotion into him.
    And this ex bf once was cheating on you too so I guess the girl he was screwing on you with musta been better in bed too. Even if you are better in the sac than his gf, he is with her for a reason over you and my money is on the fact that she is way hotter with a tighter body than you

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb2 View Post
    Im willing to state this bitch is so stupid it cant possibly be a real situation
    This is a real situation.

Quote Originally Posted by bcgirl View Post
    And this ex bf once was cheating on you too so I guess the girl he was screwing on you with musta been better in bed too. Even if you are better in the sac than his gf, he is with her for a reason over you and my money is on the fact that she is way hotter with a tighter body than you
    He was cheating on me because he has issues. We met the first week we first came to college, he cheated on his girlfriend with me (even though all we did was make out at the time). He cheated on the girl before me with 3-4 other girls. When we first started dating he cheated on me because we did not have sex yet, but as soon as we did he ended it with her. He and I broke up so many times it was uncountable. With his girlfriend right now, he said he is cheating on her because the sex with his gf sucks. The only reason why he is with her is because her family is rich and that she makes a lot of money in her job working in a dept store.

During this affair I have tried to end it several times, but he just kept on trying and kept on communicating with me on a normal basis.

This is irrelevant, we already know that he's an as*hole. And I think we all agree (apart from smackie) that you did the right thing by informing the girlfriend of it. You just did it in the wrong way. I ask again: why send A DOZEN screenshots? Why not just one? Clearly, you didn't do it with good intentions.

Just stay out of their lives now, ok?

YoYo.. just like all your threads.. You.Don't.Listen and you're too naive and lacking in self esteem (or is it stupidity?) to realize that guys like the one you helped cheat on his gf with, don't give a shit about you. They enjoy the variety of sexual experiences with other women (most?) even after they have committed to their "Modonna" as a life partner. You mean nothing to him past a familiarity and he will talk his way out of any accusations. I suspect Your motive for telling on him was self serving ~ you only hoped to make him suffer like he's made you suffer, infact you knew when you sent that text that doing so would end any further hook ups you would be having with him so perhaps it was your way of breaking your addiction to him. You broke up several times but you always went back like a bitch in heat all the while losing your own self esteem one **** at a time when he didn't want you for more than an orgasm. Your proclamations that "you didn't invest anything in him" are laughable at best.

Get yourself some therapy so that you love yourself enough to tell guys like him to go hire a hooker.

Your motive is clear as glass... just admit it like the addicted do in a 12 step programme to rehabilitatation: "Hi, my name is YoYo and I am addicted to my **** buddy."

Respect yourself and stop your vidictive and selfish antics of trying to ruin other peoples lives because you have been rejected.

The only reason why he is with her is because her family is rich and that she makes a lot of money in her job working in a dept store.
    WTF? Yea, I guess it's hard for a Gigalo to give up the overflow from a sales clerk salary. O.o
    Last edited by Wakeup; 29-01-13 at 11:08 PM.

So he was cheating with 3-4 girls while you met him...hmm... Speaks wonders about his character. And you were stupid enough to have him as a boyfriend. Knowing this fact, you still come back to keep screwing him even though he broke up with you. Which brings me back to my point about the std's. He could very well be cheating with not just you but more women. The more women he's fu(king, the bigger chances he has of catching something and spreading them to you and his gf.

Did you come away from your past unscathed in the STD department, BC? Hope you were lucky there.

thanks for calling me a whore but I at least screw better than she does which is why he cheated on her. I did not put my time and devotion into him.
    Stop strokin your ego over this, that's not why he cheats....he does it for the thrill of doing behind her back and I wouldn't put it past him that he did it behind your back too.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Did you come away from your past unscathed in the STD department, BC? Hope you were lucky there.
    Yes I was very lucky. I would be protected plus get checked out before I slept with my boyfriend to make sure I didn't pass anything. Yes it took a lot of deception to try to explain to him why I wasn't putting out for so long

They think I was harassing her because all I did was tell her the truth. I did not threaten them. I did not do anything unlawful. All the cop told me was to stop contacting them which I am planning on doing. She can be happy with him, be naive, and deal with a divorce lawyer once she finds out how bad he is. This thread is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    You broke up several times but you always went back like a bitch in heat all the while losing your own self esteem one **** at a time when he didn't want you for more than an orgasm.
    oh my goddd hahahaha I tried to give you rep for this but it said I had to spread it around first. too great

They think I was harassing her because all I did was tell her the truth. I did not threaten them. I did not do anything unlawful. All the cop told me was to stop contacting them which I am planning on doing. She can be happy with him, be naive, and deal with a divorce lawyer once she finds out how bad he is. This thread is closed.
    LOL... why do you even bother asking for advice, yoyo? You never listen anyway.

You were told several times to, in this order: tell her, give her proof, leave them alone. Why did you bombard them with nasty screenshots? I would have called the cops too.

LOL!!! I stopped reading this entire thread when I saw it was started by Yoyo....hahahahaha

Oh god, the cops had to tell you to stop. Haha how embarrassing! I do definitely believe sending a dozen shots to a gf of your ex is harassment. And I bet she was telling you to stop contacting her but you refused and kept texting her like a crazy desperate nut that you are. You've done your part so this should be a lesson learnt. Now never contact them again!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast