+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does she like me back more than friends

Being this insecure will not get anywhere with any of these girls. Stop being a wuss (yes they can smell one at 20 paces or less) by second guessing yourself. You are just asking someone out, it's no big deal. Confindence wins the girl, insecurity loses the girl.

As long as either you say you like her or use the word "date" you'll get the message across. I don't think saying both is a big deal either. The important thing is that you ask her out. There's no need to over-think it. Good lucK! From the sounds of it, I think she'll be happy you're asking.
    “This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.” ― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    I'd leave out the "I really like you". Just ask her out, if she likes you back, she'll say yes. Keep your emotions/feeeeelings closer to your chest until you can suss out if your feeeeeelings are being returned or not. No sense putting pressure on her immediately, IMO.

The very fact that you've asked her out is enough of an action to show her that you're interested in getting to know her better in an intimate (not sexual) manner.

I'll add: Stop talking to other people about who you do and do not ask out. No one needs to know anything about anything you do or who you do it with.
    She goes to my school so I know enough about her. I already told people who I trust with this information. Is it a problem that I did this???

When I think about it. After a told the people I trust, she started looking at me more.....

Have you asked her out yet?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Have you asked her out yet?!?!?
    No I haven't, we both have exams so I'm going to wait after the exams and then ask her out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12