+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does she like me back more than friends

Does she like me back more than friends

I like this girl (girl 2) who had found out I had asked out a girl (girl 1). The girl I had asked out (girl 1) lied about wanting to go out with me and the girl I like now (girl 2) doesn't know. But just recently, when walking out from my classroom after class, the girl I like now (girl 2) was with her friend and was walking in the direction I had to walk, when they noticed I was walking the same direction, they walked the other way.

Also, just today I saw the girl I like now (girl 2) speaking to the guy she went to the school ball with.

Another day, there was a school lecture and the girl I like now (girl 2) asked where the lecture was and I wanted to know which subject lecture she was going to go to. I knew the answer to it and she said the direct opposite. I then spoke to a few boys about the sport which I like and the girl I like also likes. The boys stopped talking and the girl I like (girl 2) said "Don't Stop, I'm listening" and I spoke to her about getting the tickets to the match and a boy told me that the girl I like always talks about the sport and that I should invite her to the match. She just smiled and didn't say anything. After, she asked me what the lecture was about and said she was going to the one I was going to. On the way to the lecture she was walking with me. When we reached the venue for the lecture, she sat down on a stair and crossed her legs with the leg crossed over facing me. At this time she was speaking about her project marks and then about watching a few boys play rugby at our school carnival after she played her sport.

Girl 2 has shown signs which to me are signs of liking me which are below...

SIGNS TO ME SHE LIKES ME

I had asked out a girl who said yes but lied about wanting to go out with me. The girl I like now was surprised that I asked out a girl saying that I have a girlfriend but now, she doesn't know that the girl I asked out lied. On the same day a boy told me that the girl I asked out was lying about wanting to go out with me. This girl (who I like now) said "Talk to her and find out if she has mutual feeling for you and if she actually wants to go out with you. Just to make sure. She is a nice girl, I don't think she will be lying." saying it with a sad face and tone. On the same day, she said she wondered why guys don't ask her out. (She said this when I was close to her but not directly to me).

The day or two after finding out I asked out a girl, she was talking about our essay project to me and another girl. She read one of the paragraphs and she looked at the girl 3-4 times and to me 7-8 times when reading it. I told her that I thought it was a good paragraph and she was smiling a bit.

Before she found out I asked out a girl she showed signs that to me told me she likes me...

When talking to me about my schoolwork, she touched/tapped my arm and later my back (this has never happened with other girls). Also her hand was close to mine and she didn't move her hand away and when passing pencils and pens to each other, she always made a way for me to touch her hand or her to touch my hand.

She talks to me and asks questions about my life (If I have brother or sisters) and random questions (If I can do cross eyes, How many children I want when older, about the sport we both like)

She looks at me a lot. She also leans backwards towards me when sitting in class (she sits in front of me).

We were talking in a group and I did something and she said we have to have dinner before we go there and was laughing/smiling

she yelled my name out in a public place (school excursion) when she was with her girl friends and also in class (when in class she yelled my name out a lot throughout the lesson). It was also someones birthday on that same day as the excursion and her friend offered me some cake and she said that she made it.

She also enjoys the sport I like and the girl I asked out doesn’t really talk about the sport. (Seems to have things in common to me)

One of her good girl friends stare/look at me in one of the classes I'm in with her. When I walked passed her group, one of her girl friends looked at me as I walked passed.

I have been having exams and every time I see her after the exam she looks/stares at me. One time she was in her group and I saw her looking at me but I walked passed her. After I saw her with another guy (might has kissed on the cheek) (this guy has a girlfriend) and she looked at me. The next day of exams, she walked passed where I was standing and her eyes seemed to follow where I was standing.

When in class one time, I sat next to this girl and randomly she asked how many kids I would like to have when older. I said how many my partner wants to have but below a certain amount. Without me asking her she just randomly said she wanted a certain amount of children. She was sitting next to one of her girl friends in the class and she didn't really notice anything happen and the question wasn't directed to her.

I'm afraid I will look desperate by asking out this new girl. I'm also afraid of asking her out and always say that I like her before asking her out a few days later.

Does she really like me back?
    Will I look desperate in this situation?
    Is it alright for me to tell her I really like her and then ask her out?

1. There is no way we (a bunch of strangers who don't know you or her) can tell you whether she likes you or not.

2. It doesn't matter what you look like to whomever, as long as you aren't desperate.

3. Yes, you should tell her you like her and ask her out.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    1. There is no way we (a bunch of strangers who don't know you or her) can tell you whether she likes you or not.

2. It doesn't matter what you look like to whomever, as long as you aren't desperate.

3. Yes, you should tell her you like her and ask her out.
    I had asked out a previous girl who had said yes but ended up lying about wanting to go out with me. Will telling the new girl I like her and asking her out make me look desperate?

I already answered.

I already answered.
    i'm wanting to know if I will look desperate if I ask out this new girl after asking out one before who had lied and the news spread to this girl.

I repeat: it doesn't matter what you "look", as long as you aren't.

Lack of confidence is one of the biggest turn-offs. Man up and ask the girl out, you have nothing to lose :-).

I repeat: it doesn't matter what you "look", as long as you aren't.

Lack of confidence is one of the biggest turn-offs. Man up and ask the girl out, you have nothing to lose :-).
    So do you think I WILL BE desperate by doing this after the girl I had asked out lied?

I can't ask out a girl I can only tell her I like her then a few days later ask her out.

So if I lack confidence and act like I don't care because the other other girl lied I will be a turn off to her.

Quote Originally Posted by the_one_1 View Post
    So do you think I WILL BE desperate by doing this after the girl I had asked out lied?
    Only you know that. Do you feel desperate? If you don't, you aren't. It's like asking someone whether you are happy or sad: only you know it.

I can't ask out a girl I can only tell her I like her then a few days later ask her out.
    Uh... yes, you can. Nothing's stopping you. Anyway, it's still better than nothing.

So if I lack confidence and act like I don't care because the other other girl lied I will be a turn off to her.
    Obviously if you don't show her you're interested, she won't know that you are interested and nothing will happen.

Only you know that. Do you feel desperate? If you don't, you aren't. It's like asking someone whether you are happy or sad: only you know it.

Uh... yes, you can. Nothing's stopping you. Anyway, it's still better than nothing.

Obviously if you don't show her you're interested, she won't know that you are interested and nothing will happen.
    So it's alright if I tell her I really like her and then a few days later ask her out or do you think I should just tell her I like her and ask her out all on one day ? If all in one day do you think I should have a conversation with her before asking her or can I just ask her just like that?

I already told you, you should tell her both things in the same day. You can do something like this:

"Hey, can I talk to you for a minute? I need to ask you something :-)"
    "Sure!"
    "I actually wanted to ask you out on a date. There's this really nice restaurant close to the beach (or whatever you have in mind for your date), how about Saturday :-)?"

This is, assuming you two already know each other a bit (which I assume you do since you go to school together).

I already told you, you should tell her both things in the same day. You can do something like this:

"Hey, can I talk to you for a minute? I need to ask you something :-)"
    "Sure!"
    "I actually wanted to ask you out on a date. There's this really nice restaurant close to the beach (or whatever you have in mind for your date), how about Saturday :-)?"

This is, assuming you two already know each other a bit (which I assume you do since you go to school together).
    Can I say something along the lines of "I really like you and was wondering if you wanted to go out on a date to the movies with me?"

Maybe I just need more coffee, but I read the first two paragraphs and got a headache. All I will say is if you add girl #1 to girl #2 you get 3. Two is company and three is a crowd. Decide which one you want to date and move on. And don't be so wordy next time.

Quote Originally Posted by the_one_1 View Post
    Can I say something along the lines of "I really like you and was wondering if you wanted to go out on a date to the movies with me?"
    Yes, this is perfectly fine :-).

Do let us know how it goes, good luck!

I'd leave out the "I really like you". Just ask her out, if she likes you back, she'll say yes. Keep your emotions/feeeeelings closer to your chest until you can suss out if your feeeeeelings are being returned or not. No sense putting pressure on her immediately, IMO.

The very fact that you've asked her out is enough of an action to show her that you're interested in getting to know her better in an intimate (not sexual) manner.

I'll add: Stop talking to other people about who you do and do not ask out. No one needs to know anything about anything you do or who you do it with.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 02-08-13 at 10:23 PM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    I'd leave out the "I really like you". Just ask her out, if she likes you back, she'll say yes.
    I agree. Saying "I like you" is actually redundant. If you ask her out on a date, obviously it's because you like her.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast