+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I screwed up and lost love of my life

There is nothing wrong and everything right about giving wholeheartedly. Your a rarity. This is not a weakness. I'm sorry to say this as I sense you really loved this lady; but the Universe has someone else in mind for you. She'll get there. REst in this: at least now your free and open to receiving one who IS worthy of your affections. Hang in there man and know your golden. Okay?
    Stay bright and shine on......

Well it's time to move on. Fight stay strong it is tough. I will always have a place for her in my heart n head but that's me. I can't force her or make her. I m a believer in true love. N I hope what she did to me never happens to her. All I want is best for her she thought I wasn't good enough Owell

Moving on, yahoo

Yup, how do men say it, oh yes, 'shit, shower and a shave' G, I never liked that expression but there it is. Yes, moving on, good on you. I wasn't going to reply again until I read your line, 'she thought I wasn't good enough, owell'.

Karan, what the heck man. Seriously? That's not fair and you know it. (Good enough, shmood enough.) Not about that and it bugs me your even talking like that. It IS NOT about one being good enough, so on.
    IT IS about the right match. and dear man, she may be a lovely girl, you two shared some lovely times but you also fought an awful lot and don't forget about the past little chunk of time here and all that has happened. MY point is, she may be a nice person and you two got to share some life together, very cool... and I don't know the whole scoop, only you two do and perhaps after a time things will change BUT right now, your moving on. Your freeing yourself up so that rather than spending another minute mourning the loss of Miss. Wrong, your opening the door of possibility on finding Miss. Right.
    Watch out for the Miss. Right Now's. tee hee. Then again, maybe a fling might do you some good. Help you gain some new memories.
    Hey,, everything will be alright.

She called me yesterday on my personal cell but I didn't answer. Thanminutes later she sends a txt on my cell phone and on my work cell asking me to call. Idk what to do I am really tempted. I am trying to do no contact. For me. But it's hard. I so want to hear her voice and talk to her but I know she just wants something. I have a really strong feeling that's all she needs.

Well it's today meaning hours and hours have passed, hours to be tempted or hours to rejoice in the possible fact that you did NOT call her back.
    You need to protect yourself. If this lady is giving you the run around, it seems too soon to be letting her back in. Too soon for any 'real ' lesson or epiphany.
    There again, only the two of you truly know the weavings of your relationship. But again, if you feel she wants you to change and there are also games being played by her don't forget, if she's playing with your heart and you just know it man, do you think that's fair? Are you willing to subject yourself to that jive? maybe some more time is what is needed here. I wish you well man. I hope it all works out. Hold strong.

Karan, one more thing before I go.
    IF YOU DO NOT STAND UP FOR YOUR SELF, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK SHE WILL.?

Thank you for the words. I love her a lot but I need time to myself. I am going to be miserable and hurting I have no choice it's a learning experience for me. Maybe someday it will work out or maybe not. I have false hope n I m kinda happy with it. But till than I work on myself. One step at a time.

The first step in getting over someone is learning to not make them the center of your attention, to distance yourself physically (hence the N/C rule) and to distance yourself mentally by stopping any OCD thoughts of her and consciously changing the subject of them when they pop into your head instead of glorifying them in memory. This thread is keeping her forefront in your mind now and it would probably do you well to forget about it for a while or even for good and just start a new thread if there are updates or progress in your healing.

Just a suggestion, but it's done others well. Perhaps it will do you well, too?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123